Iron on Patches

Do you know if iron on patches are for sale at WDW resort and if so where have you seen them? I found this one on ebay, but I would like to pick one up myself on my next trip. Disney Park Exclusive Celebrate Iron On Patch NEW - eBay (item 360120448465 end time Jan-29-09 16:50:24 PST)

I can honestly say I don’t recall seeing them the last time I was there, but I wasn’t really looking for them. You may want to try calling the merchandise number and asking…just to see if they have them for sale on property. Disney Teacher has the number listed in the WDW phone number threads…think it’s in mousetrap.

I’m not sure if they still have them or not. I’m going back to WDW in Feb. I can look then. I do have a couple of patches on my ebay if your interested.

I have seen them in resort shops and in the parks too however this was back in August last year

I didn’t look for them last month, but I did see them in 07 at WOD. I don’t remember what they were, but there were 2 or 3 of them. I like the one you found on e-bay. Very cute.

Thanks everyone! I’ll look when I’m there over spring break in March.

just bumping this to see if anyone has seen iron on patches lately. Thanks!

The search is over, we finally found one (yep, one…that’s all they offer) at the World of Disney Store at DtD!