Is anyone able to get into disney website?

I have been trying for hours to get into the web site to print out all those pages with ADRs or room confirmations and I can’t get in. For about 4 hrs, it was out completely, now I can get to the front page but it keeps telling me I have the wrong password. It is just me??

nope- I am having the same problem… and another site reported that it was out too… It’s not just you.

I hope they have it figured out by tomorrow. I don’t NEED the printouts, but feel better having them. I could just write out all the numbers but I like all the nice printouts.

I am the same way! Hope they get it fixed soon!

its back right now!

Seems to be up and running now.

They had a total site outage yesterday - all sites. Such a hassle.

Wonder what happen to them. DH kept saying maybe they got hacked.

Dana, have a safe trip down. I’ll tell them at the front desk to snap to, someone important is coming on wednesday. :happy:

Have fun Jo-Jo. And will you tell Mickey that we will be there at the end of the month? Thanks :wink:

what do you want for a billion …something’s never change…Disney IT is consistent if nothing else

It is surprising with all of their stuff being so exact… that the computer system has issues. I know it is so large, and has a ton of traffic, with a ton of sites- but I wonder why it happens…

big companies with many divisions sometimes have a hard time getting on the SAME PAGE

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1133577]Wonder what happen to them. DH kept saying maybe they got hacked.

Dana, have a safe trip down. I’ll tell them at the front desk to snap to, someone important is coming on wednesday. :happy:[/QUOTE]

No IT had a major crash - no hack. They were doing an “enhancement” that went “uh oh” :laugh:

Yes, do tell them, but I am certain the posters are up warning everyone:laugh::laugh:

Yes, but this is Disney. I expect more/better from them more than anyone else.

Well when you know how computers are…even Disney isn’t immune to technical difficulties.

It was an IT “enhancement” no doubt. The DVC member site has bad links to the online check in and it’s a known problem.

Duh…if I can fix bad links on MY site you’d think WDW’s IT deptmartment sure should be able to!

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1133620]It was an IT “enhancement” no doubt. The DVC member site has bad links to the online check in and it’s a known problem.

Duh…if I can fix bad links on MY site you’d think WDW’s IT deptmartment sure should be able to![/QUOTE]

I find it hurts too much to think why any Disney site is always a nightmare to work with.

My business is having the very same trouble.