Is anyone going to stay at OKW soon?

Hey all…I have a massive favour to ask of anyone who is staying at OKW in the next few months. So…as you know I stayed there recently and fell in love with the resort as did my family. We stayed at the Millers Road end and used that bus stop and feel that that stop was a big part of our stay strangely enough :happy: but in all the photos we have, we did not get any good ones of the stop.

My request is…if anyone is staying there soon, could I ask you to take a photo of the Bus Stop as a whole and then one just of the Millers Rd sign and email them to me??
I plan to have the best option printed onto a canvas for my DH as a gift.

Thanks in advance. I hope you don’t think my request too odd!! :laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1120536]Hey all…I have a massive favour to ask of anyone who is staying at OKW in the next few months. So…as you know I stayed there recently and fell in love with the resort as did my family. We stayed at the Millers Road end and used that bus stop and feel that that stop was a big part of our stay strangely enough :happy: but in all the photos we have, we did not get any good ones of the stop.

My request is…if anyone is staying there soon, could I ask you to take a photo of the Bus Stop as a whole and then one just of the Millers Rd sign and email them to me??

Thanks in advance. I hope you don’t think my request too odd!! :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

If you’ll foot the bill, I’ll “volunteer” to go back and take your pictures!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: nice try! Let me think about that one…:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I’ll be there for two nights in September. If we are at that end of the resort, will definitely be happy to do that for you. I’m writing it in my “reminder notes” as we speak. (But, please other people think about doing this also, as this is a huge resort, so if I’m at the other end, may not be able to get the shot.)

We will be there Dec. 1st. If Beth can’t get the picture, I will try to do it. How is that?

Oh you guys…that would be fab! thank you both for thinking of me and offering your help. Xxxxx

[QUOTE=ARIEL;1120536]Hey all…I have a massive favour to ask of anyone who is staying at OKW in the next few months. So…as you know I stayed there recently and fell in love with the resort as did my family. We stayed at the Millers Road end and used that bus stop and feel that that stop was a big part of our stay strangely enough :happy: but in all the photos we have, we did not get any good ones of the stop.

Thanks in advance. I hope you don’t think my request too odd!! :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

I actually DO have a photo of that bus stop - but I’m in it… is that ok - I don’t know how to photoshop myself out - but if you want it I’ll send it to you.

(actually, I just looked at it and there are a few people in the pic - but I’m the one sitting so nicely and patiently on the bench.:closedeye)…

[QUOTE=llama;1120562]I actually DO have a photo of that bus stop - but I’m in it… is that ok - I don’t know how to photoshop myself out - but if you want it I’ll send it to you.

(actually, I just looked at it and there are a few people in the pic - but I’m the one sitting so nicely and patiently on the bench.:closedeye)…[/QUOTE]
if you dont mind sending it my lovely, that would be great. I can try and play with it here to see if i can get a good enough image of the name.
You are fab.
my email is polly.mj@btinternet.com

xxx

This is it…somehow I managed to e-mail it to you three times!:laugh:

Oh yay :happy:

Okay, I’m going the end of September, I’m not a great photorapher, but I’m sure we can take some photos for you and sent them.

Llama to the rescue!

its ever so slightly too far away Janice. I have tried to get closer to it but it is far too pixelated. ( excuse the spelling there I know I probably have it wrong) lol. So if anyone else can grab a closer pic that would be great. Thanks anyway though my friend. xxx

Pixielated! Sounds about right!:happy: I’m sure someone will get a good one for you.

Lol! I do love you :happy: xx

I’ve got pictures!!! Can you pm me your e-mail address, and I will forward on to you.

omg beth!!! Thank you <3
address coming your way!!! :slight_smile:

I also have pictures of the Miller Road bus stop and sign that I can send you. My friend’s mother’s maiden name was Miller so we have some shots of the sign.

Thanks to my wonderful friends on here I have received some fabulous shots of Millers Rd Stop and I have now sent the pics to a photo store to have put on Canvas for my DH’s ‘man cave’!!!:laugh: He loved this last vacation soooooo much ( as did we all ) and he melts when he thinks of Millers rd so I thought it would be a great little treat for xmas.

Thanks so much. Beth…you are a true gem. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: