Is anyone having problems with the dvc site?

I just tried to go to dvcmember and it’s telling me since it’s my first time I need to put in club number and such. I would have to go look for that stuff. I’ve only been to the site about 7,0000 in the pass yr. Is it just me?

mickey was having issues yesterday when trying to get a confirmation for the trip he booked me using his points. I think they are having system errors.

yeah, yesterday for about 5 min, I had a 2 bdr at the BCV for 0 points…now that would have been a great deal.:laugh: I told my DH I should have printed it out and held them to it.:laugh: :laugh:

Yup, I was having problems getting on parts of the site all last night.

I went through this a couple of weeks ago and I had to call and have them create a new login for me. I’m still pouting because now I have a different login name.

Yes. Recently - ended up using foxfire instead of IE & works fine.

My guess is it is a conflict between firewall/popup blocker/IE & dvc.

ME ME ME ME. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS AND NOW I CAN’T GET IN AT ALL. IT TELLS ME THAT IT CAN’T RECOGNIZE ME AS A MEMBER. VERY FRUSTRATING.:mad:

Try using another browser. It gives me trouble with IE but comes right up with Foxfire.

UGH!!! I am trying to view our “trip details” and keep getting this error message:

“We’re sorry.
The page you are trying to access is currently not available.”

This is SO frustrating, what is going on over there??? Don’t they know I am going to WDW in 10 days and need all my info!!! :glare:

:laugh:

Can you log in at all? If so try this:

Click on “my vacation points” then, click on “dues” then backspace back to the vacations points page and then click on “vacation details” and your reservation should appear.

Is anyone having site issues with DVC? I can’t get past the loggin page. Very annoying!