Is Boulangerie Patisserie really closed

Anyone whp just got back from WDW do you know if the Boulangerie Patisserie in France is closed for refurb or not. Allears menu says that it is closed. We will be going in 19 days and we alway stop there for our nightly dessert.

It was open last week. Not sure about this week though.

It was still open yesterday when we stopped in for our favorite desserts!

I’m so jealous.

No need to be jealous…We just walked in the door at home and as much I love to be home, now it makes me really sad to think I had a strawberry tart in Epcot 24 hours ago. :frown:

DisneyTeacher what do you want me to have when weare there now only 18 days away but who counting. (beside me.)

A warm ham and cheese croissant. :wub:

Now I’m jealous again, I have at least 8 months to go before I can have one.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1122391]A warm ham and cheese croissant. :wub:

Now I’m jealous again, I have at least 8 months to go before I can have one.[/QUOTE]

And a Napoleon for dessert!:wub:

I read that it was going to be open during its expansion… so we’ll see.

I am so looking forward to having lunch, I hear wonderful things about it.

For those not going for a few weeks I’ll let you know in 15 days.

Ok so I was on allears it list it as closed. My DW is disappointed can anyone tell me if it really is closed.

maybe she read about bistro de Paris. It is the up stairs restaurant in France, and it is temporarily closed. Downstairs is Chefs de france, and then behind both of those is the Patisserie-the little dessert/pastry shop…

Boulangerie Patisserie - Counter Service -Closed for Rehab This a ut and paste from allears

It was definitely not closed last week.

Any updates any one been there lately.

I will be there tommow. I can report back then.

Thanks mouse mom if they are open can you ask them if they plan on doing any remodeling soon as we will be there in 2 weeks. Thank you

I sure will. I love that place!!! You know you are making me go into that place just so I will have to get something??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lol. Thank you and you will thank me later for making you go in there.