Is D23 worth getting into?

hey everyone, long time no see. busy with work lately, hope you all had a merry christmas and a happy new year.

are any of you D23 members? are there any real perks you get from joining other than the discounts you usually get by being an annual pass holder or DVC member anyways?

is this just another… “scam??” haha. :laugh:

I don’t think it is a scam. I would most likely join but the programs and experience packages are either in Orlando or California.

Welcome back, Wiseguy.
Good to see you back here.

you have a point rich

thanks dopey!

I think the biggest perks of D23 are the conventions. If you have the time and money to go to those conventions, then I think it would be great fun. If I were older, had an income, and wasn’t a full-time student, then I would join D23! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1061817]Welcome back, Wiseguy.
Good to see you back here.[/QUOTE]
What Dopey said.

We considered D23 after seeing one of the magazines on our last trip but living in the UK and the cost just doesnt work out for us! :frowning: Id love to be able to go to some of those conventions though! Seen some pics from one of the previous ones and it looked amazing!

They seem to do a lot more at DL than they do anywhere else. Maybe someday . . .

Baloo85 is a D23 member and he seems to really enjoy it. He just renewed his membership without a second thought. He went to a pin trading event this fall that he raved about, and he likes the D23-exclusive merchandise and the magazines they mail out.