Is intercot reliable?

…hope not!!! :eek:

They’ve posted the dates for the Osborne Lights, but I haven’t seen it anywhere else.

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
November 28, 2008 - January 4, 2009
Hollywood Studios
Discover a dazzling display of pure Disney delight presented by SYLVANIA! Immerse yourself in the joy of the holidays as you’re surrounded by millions of blinking, twinkling lights performing in synchronized motion to memorable holiday music.

The 28th is our last night at WDW and we were hoping to do the Candlelight Processional. We won’t be able to do both since HS closes at 8:00 pm!!!

I saw the lights last year the week before Thanksgiving. That is also the first week of MVMCP. I would assume it would be before Thanksgiving again, but I’m not sure.

Oh, I HOPE you’re right!!!

Are you able to find a schedule from last year? They don’t change too much from year to year, I would think. I can’t believe they wouldn’t be up and running by Thanksgiving though.

I just looked on allearsnet and the lights went on November 12th last year. MVMCP starts November 10th this year, so I would say the lights would be about the same time. Allearsnet does not have an exact date but it does say mid-November!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :wub: You certainly put my mind at ease. I REALLY have to see those lights!!! I’ve been there 3 times for the holidays and for some reason or another, have NEVER seen the lights! :eek:

I soooo hope you’re right. I “lurk” on disboards sometimes :blush: and someone there said that in trying to save on energy this year, the Osborne Lights were going to start later. I really hope that is wrong! I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

That’s a LIE. (wishful thinking…:laugh: )

That’s what I’m thinking too!! :blush:

I want to see the Osborne Lights soooooooo bad!

intercot is very reliable…I use them often.

They should just get Seimens to replace all the old light strings with LED strings.
They probably will. Last Christmas, there was no shortage of LED Christmas tree lights in WDW, but a lot of Osborne was still older incandescent light bulbs.

I had been serveral times during the holiday season but I had never seen the lights until last November. They are awesome! You def. need to see them!