Is it busy right now? I'm hoping for slow crowds on Tuesday!

What do you think my chances are?

I’m hoping that because it’s Tuesday and not a weekend it will be a little slower…

Text Wishy and ask her . . . she can give you an Up-to-the minute report! :happy:

I tried calling her but she didn’t answer! She might be asleep! Or having fun!

I’ll talk to her in the morning and find out. :happy:

She sent me a text earlier in her trip and said the crowds were pretty slow! So I think your chances may be good. However, Monday is Columbus Day so there may be some leftover visitors in the parks on Tuesday.

Stoopid CHristopher Columbus! :mad:

:c)

Thanks, Bella. :heart:

I think your chances are good. Go to TouringPlans.com - The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World It looks like a 4. Which is really really good.

I’ve never seen Touring Plans list below a 4 so I hope that IS a good thing!!!

I’ve also been on days when Touring Plans was a little off…

Here’s to hoping.

The weather is forecast to be PERFECT that day! High of 85, partly cloudy!

:heart:

[QUOTE=Erin;892400]I’ve never seen Touring Plans list below a 4 so I hope that IS a good thing!!!

I’ve also been on days when Touring Plans was a little off…

Here’s to hoping.

The weather is forecast to be PERFECT that day! High of 85, partly cloudy!

:heart:[/QUOTE]

okay Erin…i know you are excited and all…but you are making me :blow:(green) with envy!:laugh:

we get it…you are going to WDW and it’s low crowds and beautiful weather…jeese…rub it in why don’t you!:laugh:

~ you are going to have a great time!!
you better give us a little TR afterwards!:heart:

[QUOTE=chottsy;892405]okay Erin…i know you are excited and all…but you are making me :blow:(green) with envy!:laugh:

we get it…you are going to WDW and it’s low crowds and beautiful weather…jeese…rub it in why don’t you!:laugh:

~ you are going to have a great time!!
you better give us a little TR afterwards!:heart:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I’ll try to be more subtle next time! :laugh: :ninja:

(no I won’t!)

I can’t wait to see Wishy and this trip will be the FIRST time Miss Caisley has been able to ride the bigger rides like Splash Mountain and BTMRR!! We are the SO happy to be able to take her with us and not child swap! :pirate:

You think she’s ready for something besides the monorail?

I think your chances are pretty good for light crowds. Today they may be a little heavier with many shcools off for the day, but Tuesday should be pretty light. This is a pretty slow week at WDW.

LOL! She’s been to WDW SO many times! Just not in the last year! She thinks WDW -IS- the monorail.

She’s going to be so thrilled. LOL
:laugh:

Ok. That’s SUPER news!!! I hope so!!

[QUOTE=Erin;892391]Stoopid CHristopher Columbus! :mad:

:c)

Thanks, Bella. :heart:[/QUOTE]

We don’t have off school down here in SoFlo … so there are none of us there! :laugh::laugh:

It was crowded, hot & humid.

I pity the people who were on the plane home with me last night. :laugh:

Tuesday should be much slower though.