Is it just me

or does anyone else get totally narked at how LITTLE merch the Disney Stores sell of the CLASSICAL Disney films?? I live in England and theres 1 Disney store that I can get to within decent traveling distance…but its filled with all the Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Camp Rock kinda stuff from the Disney Channel. Yeah im sure kids do like that, but theres really slim pickings when it comes to older people (or even kids for that matter) who love the classical characters! Theres the cuddly toys of them and a few cups, and then thats about it for my Disney store!! Its such a massive disappointment for me, I really dont like what the Disney channel has to offer these days so ive no interest in buying that merch, so Im always on the look out for good things to do with the Lion King, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan etc…but theres basically nothing!
I also get a bit disappointed in the fact they only do clothes for children, im 19 and im small and thin so i could probably fit into the size 11-12 year old things, but its just a pity they dont sell a whole range of adult clothing in the actual Disney Store in the first place.
I just wish they would just sell more things from the classical original Walt Disney times i guess, anyone else with me? :glare:

Can you access this link: Disney Store | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Not sure if they deliver to the UK, but you can check it out. They have everything you are looking for, even park merchandise.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1042993]Can you access this link: Disney Store | Official Site for Disney Merchandise

Not sure if they deliver to the UK, but you can check it out. They have everything you are looking for, even park merchandise.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes their online stores are excellent, thank you for the link im gunna try see if they do deliver to the UK! Its just a pity that the store that I can visit hasnt got all this good merch like the online website does, oh well i guess i’ll settle with buying things online, cheers again :happy:

The stores are disappointing. I did hear they were working on revamping them all - hopefully this is true.

Happy Shopping and welcome to MB!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043005]The stores are disappointing. I did hear they were working on revamping them all - hopefully this is true.

Happy Shopping and welcome to MB![/QUOTE]

Ah so do I!! Id love it if they did revamp them!! I remember my the old store that I used to visit when I was still young and it was in the town near to me, and it just had a HUGE pyramid of all the toys of the classic disney, it was great we used to just dive in it haha, but then it got taken away and made into a Mens clothing store?!! But yeah, i hope they do bring out some good old original stuff back. AND THANK YOU this site is great i cant understand why i havent seen it before hahaha :heart:

I am also disappointed that they do not have very much for adults. At the ones I went to in Toronto they just had some Tink and different Dwarf tees. I remember when they had more to choose from too for adults. I guess that they know that many adult will wear a plan shirt or more formal cloths most often and so try not to use floor space for them.

Yeah its mainly just a few tinkerbell tees that i see too. I think youre probably right there, best to limit their adult stuff yet i bet if they did bring more out they would still get great sales from it!! I tell you whats a good website for good Disney clothes and accessories and also other vintage cartoons, Buy Retro T Shirts in the UK - TruffleShuffle.com its got a ton of great Disney tees, Disney couture things and more! Check it out i find it a really good website :happy: