Is it my laptop, website, or is disney reallllly busy?

I tried to see what rooms are available for Dec 1 thru dec 7. All I get is Coronada springs, 1 bedroom for 4,400. I’ve tried every level. This can’t be right. Every room at every level. I did Chat on disney site and the person said “we have been very busy”. I told him “I don’t think so, not every room at every level”. So does my laptop have something weird going on?

Is this DVC Joanne? That doesn’t seem right does it? I’d try again see if you can get someone more helpful.

I just tried it, and I was able to get rooms at value and moderate levels to come up…not just Coronado Springs.

Jo-jo, I found the exact same thing you did. Huh.

That’s Pop Warner football time (4th-12th?) so that may have something to do with it. :mad: I’ve been trying for MONTHS to book another studio in BLT for freinds with a little princess, for the following weekend and all I’ve been able to get through DVC is SSR.

Fortunately I was able to book AKVs at 7 months but I would REALLY love to get them into BLT as it will be their 5yo Princess’ first trip. I’m booked with a MK view so if nothing else she can watch fireworks over the castle from my room.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1052389]That’s Pop Warner football time (4th-12th?) so that may have something to do with it. :mad: I’ve been trying for MONTHS to book another studio in BLT for freinds with a little princess, for the following weekend and all I’ve been able to get through DVC is SSR.

Fortunately I was able to book AKVs at 7 months but I would REALLY love to get them into BLT as it will be their 5yo Princess’ first trip. I’m booked with a MK view so if nothing else she can watch fireworks over the castle from my room.[/QUOTE]

Is that an invite for us all to come over to watch the
fireworks???:biggrin::biggrin:

I understand not finding a certain room at a certain resort, but finding nothing can’t be right.

We had the 12 night trip thinking either 1 long trip or 2 short trips. We decided the one long trip and save the airfare. We get home and SW had fares where we could fly from philly RT for 300 bucks. So with a little food, airfare, tips, car at airport…we could do another trip for about 700. I put in for wait lists, but not hopeful. If it happens, it happens. I’m going to cancel the wait lists at 32 days. Not wanting to go and switch rooms every day or anything like that.

At least I know I’m not crazy.

Are you on the passholder site? I noticed most of the passholder rooms are GONE! You can call to have a CM check it for you. I’m so glad I booked my December trip early! WHEW!

a bird in the hand…

Walt Disney World&reg - System Error Occurred found value at 82 and moderate at 149…just hotel …no AP or anything …good luck

I was looking every which way…rack rates, discount rates… It just struck me so strange not to find any rooms.

We are now spoiled, we only wanted a DVC studio at BCV or BWV. I doubt we’ll get it. It was just to be a “bonus” trip