Is Pal Mickey on carryon OK?

Has anyone flown in the last few weeks and brought a Pal Mickey in their carryon bags? I thought it might entertain my DGD at the airport, but I dont’ want security to say I can’t take him thru and then have to ditch him.

I don’t know for sure, but I can’t imagine it would be a problem.

Stuffed Animals = Okay
Computers = Okay

So it seems like it would be fine.

We’ve often brought pal mickey as a carryon (not in the last few weeks, but on all of our previous trips) and there’s never been a problem.

I don’t think there should be a problem. We flew in beginning of Sept. DS brought Gameboy and DD brought a bag full of stuffed animals. We had no problems. Enjoy your trip.

I was thinking the same thing, but sometimes rules are strange. My DD is worry about milk for DGD(18 month). It seems milk in a bottle is ok, but nothing is said about a sippy cup. My DGD rarely ever used a bottle.

FYI, We were at the airport in Norfolk, VA and witnessed a mom dumping out her sippy cups because they told her at curbside that she would not be alloowed to bring them. The mom was a little upset, but what can you do?

That sounds exactly how my DD would react. She was told by SW she could get water as soon as she boarded for her DD, but they don’t carry milk. I told her she’ll just have to get milk to drink for the hour or so wait at the airport, dump it before boarding and then just deal with the water from SW. I know she is concerned because sometimes you are throwing out cups of liquid cause they were laying around too long. Other times the baby will drink 8 oz in 5 min.