Is there a bar?

Ok, I realize that I sound like a wino :blush: but I would like to know if there is a bar at OKW other than the pool bar?

Tank you berry mutsh :cool:

This is what I found on AllEars… I have never been to OKW, but I would be asking the same question!! :laugh:

The Gurgling Suitcase is located along the pier on Turtle Krawl, next to Good’s Food to Go. Note that the Gurgling Suitcase is very small. Guests can sip drinks at the tables outdoors or there is limited seating inside. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to midnight. Drinks can also be found at Good’s Food To Go, the Turtle Shack, and of course at Olivia’s. The Conch Flats General Store carries a varied choice of wine, beer and spirits to take back to your room.

[QUOTE=johnkimv;1099986]This is what I found on AllEars… I have never been to OKW, but I would be asking the same question!! :laugh:

The Gurgling Suitcase is located along the pier on Turtle Krawl, next to Good’s Food to Go. Note that the Gurgling Suitcase is very small. Guests can sip drinks at the tables outdoors or there is limited seating inside. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to midnight. Drinks can also be found at Good’s Food To Go, the Turtle Shack, and of course at Olivia’s. The Conch Flats General Store carries a varied choice of wine, beer and spirits to take back to your room.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kim. I suppose I should have found the answer myself, huh? :blush:
Well, compared to POR, that will be a change for us. We do need a nightcap after all that hiking one does during the day. That’s alright, we’ll do something new and do our healing at DTD :redface:

It is 9am, I have already had a VERY trying morning… and so the question of “is there a bar?” seems eminently reasonable to me.

Thank you. Come along, I’ll be having alcohol this morning…

We were kind of disappointed with the Gurgling Suitcase at OKW. It is very, very small and is the only bar at the resort. I missed having a true pool bar on our day by the pool and having a true lounge type bar like the River Roost or Victoria Falls Lounge at the end of the day. We ended up getting drinks to go from the Gurgling Suitcase and bringing them back to our room to relax at the end of the day. Now who sounds like a wino? LOL :laugh:

You’re not alone Dopey.

The one joy of a 5 hour door-to-door drive is that we pack the bar with us. Pam will not let me leave the house unless I have packed at least 6 bottles of wine for her. And if we are heading down with our friends I have to pack a whole case. When she’s ready to turn the phone off and relax in the World for 7-10 days there is nothing that stops her. :laugh:

And heaven forbid I forget the Bailey’s for coffee in the AM.:pirate: Need something to start my day off right. Half coffee, half Bailey’s and Rich is floating out the door for the day.

I am in the bar of our hotel in Cornwall right now! With a very very large glass of the grape stuff in front of me ( brought from home too) cheers!

Ya baby, Rum Runners for breakfast ! ! ! ! And I thought bikers were a fun crowd!

-Harry

Oh heck why wait until you get back to the resort to relax, just take the bottle with you and sip on it throughout the day. Get one of those water bottle strap thingies from Epcot, throw it over your shoulder and go. By the end of the day you’ll be so nice and relaxed you won’t need to worry about getting to the bar :laugh:

I do this every trip and at every park!! 1 bottle of wine fits perfectly in my Klean Kanteen!!

They do have a VERY TINY bar. I always make my own bar by the pool:blush:

There are more winos on this board than I imagined there were :laugh:

Yup!!!