Is there a DC doctor in the house?

Okay, let me set the scene for you:

I’m at the computer, visiting the WDW website, like a do many times each day. DS walks in and says, “I thought our vacation was all figured out.” I say, “It is!” DS says, “Then how come every time you’re at the computer you have that on?” And then it hits me . . . I’m listening to the background music. The music! I visit the site a dozen times a day just to hear the music!!! :blink: OMG! So, I quickly cruise over to amazon and order the WDW soundtrack . . .
My diagnosis? My prognosis? I think I’m in trouble. I’m not even under 300 days yet!
Yikes.
:mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Your Diagnosis = You’re hooked on Disney

Your Prognosis = You will need to go to Disney as much as possible. There is no cure.

You’re not in trouble…you are among your own kind here at DC. :smile:

Not unsual …that’s what I keep telling myself :pinch:

ROFL! Welcome to Insanity. I hope it’s good to you!

I find it hard to believe that there are others who visit the WDW website just to hear the music . . . :huh: Oh man . . .

*Hi. My name is Sally and I’m addicted to WDW . . . *

(Everyone together) Hey Sally!:smile:

I have a lot of MP3’s of sounds from the parks I listen to. :blush:

I get my fix from listening to Disney stations on Live365.com. My favorites are Mouse House Radio and Park Hopper Radio. It’s free, and sometimes they play the audio from entire WDW rides!!!

Oooh, I’ll be checking that one out!!! Thanx!

Hello my name is Tigger and I’m here to help you.

The music on the WDW web site is “Impressions De France” from the EPCOT world showcase fame. I am pretty sure it is on the “WDW official sound track” CD.

Hello my name is Tigger and I’m here to help you.

The music on the WDW web site is “Impressions De France” from the EPCOT world showcase fame. I am pretty sure it is on the “WDW official sound track” CD.

Sounds to me like there is nothing wrong here. Everything you describe is perfectly normal!

(Fellow addict perhaps should not give diagnosis)

Sounds to me like there is nothing wrong here. Everything you describe is perfectly normal!

everyone is bouncing in this thread

Well, I have good news and bad news…

The bad news is; You cannot be cured…

The good news is; Why the heck would you want to be? It’s such a wonderful affliction. :laugh:

that is TOO awesome!
I also am an addict to WDW music. The most played song on my iPod is the Main Street USA area music full loop, it’s over an hour long!
HEAVEN!!!

ARG! DC ate my post…
I had writen something along the lines of YOU ROCK! and I am addicted to WDW music.
The most played song on my iPod is the Main Street USA full area music loop! It’s over an hour long…HEAVEN!!!

(never mind, DC spat back out my post it had eaten…guess it didn’t like the taste)

I guess DC bit off more than it could chew… :laugh:

ROFL! Tessa’s posts are too cool to eat!