Is there a height limit on Toy Story Midway Mania

Is there a height limit on Toy Story Midway Mania??
I want to take my grandson.
Thanks.

Frank

No. Happy shooting!

Nope, don’t think so, we took our 19 month old last time, he had a blast! ENJOY!

How about a 14 month old?

I have seen plenty of parents holding little ones on the ride. Makes firing a little harder I imagine. But check with the CM before you enter.

I’ve seen younger than that on the ride. It would make playing a little harder but it would still be fun.

As a grandma, I’d be willing to sacrifice. I think it would be to fun to ride with the 5 yr and 14 month old. Actually when I go with my 5 yr DGD, I lose all the time. :whistling However when I’m with my DH, I win, win, win.

Sounds like a PRETTY LAME EXCUSE to me. Getting beat by a 5 year old? :whistling We need to talk. You need some strategy pointers.

Go for moving targets…blah, blah, blah.

Now for the better tips. Practice useing your ELBOWS to TOUCH their gun :frostyang by ACCIDENT, of course, while they are firing. I’ve also found a swift kick to the shin will break their concentration for several minutes. If all else fails, there is the Vulcan Death Grip. :laugh:"

We took our 6 month old on it when he was in a Bjorn. No restrictions. Just might have to hold them.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1042554]Sounds like a PRETTY LAME EXCUSE to me. Getting beat by a 5 year old? :whistling We need to talk. You need some strategy pointers.

Go for moving targets…blah, blah, blah.

Now for the better tips. Practice useing your ELBOWS to TOUCH their gun :frostyang by ACCIDENT, of course, while they are firing. I’ve also found a swift kick to the shin will break their concentration for several minutes. If all else fails, there is the Vulcan Death Grip. :laugh:"[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the pointers, but I already use those to beat my DH.:ph34r:

As far as riding with the grandkids, I’ll be lucky not to have the 14 month old grab my glasses and send them flying, never mind worrying about getting points.