Is there a meet and greet for Giselle?

The Princess poll made me think of this?

Is there a meet and greet for her?

Anyone seen her or had your picture taken with her?

Thanks.:heart:

When we were there in June we saw no signs of Giselle at all!!!

she was in the DL parade back in March, but I’m not sure if she was doing the meet and greet

If they had a meet and greet for Giselle I think I would be more excited about it than my DD!!:laugh: I just absolutely love her character and it’s a shame that they haven’t scheduled one by now.

Yeah…we saw her in the parade too. I hope there’s a place to get a picture. We love that movie!!

That would be amazing. DD would love it.

I can’t remember . . . but she MIGHT have been in the P&PP parade we saw in Feb? I was back in March and May, and saw no sign of her . . . I’m surprised, cuz that was a great movie, and they sell all the stuff at the Disney store?

Bummer . . .

Thanks for asking, I was really wondering this too. Bella went to the Princess Dinner at Akershus, but I dont think she was there…I dont know why they are not promoting?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;860032]The Princess poll made me think of this?

Is there a meet and greet for her?

Anyone seen her or had your picture taken with her?

Thanks.:heart:[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! A question for me! Unfortunately, Giselle isn’t doing meet and greets at this time here at WDW. She’s not involved in any of the P and P events. But to answer your last question, well, I have had my picture with her while she was at MK for the Pre-Parade Grand Marshall :biggrin:

So Gisselle is a part time Princess, is that what you are saying? Wonder how you get those hours!:laugh: I bet Cinderella is pissed, they have her working overtime! and renting out rooms in her castle:laugh::laugh: