Is there a must see

Ok I am going on my second trip to disney is there anything that is a must see ?

I think Fantasmic at Disney Studios is a must see.

Way too many to list!

I have my favorites for must see. But in reality it is all a must see. No matter how many times you see Disney there is more to see on every trip.

Welcome to Mouse Buzz! :goofybounce::goofybounce: Since you didn’t say when you are going, a must do is Mickey Not So Scary Halloween Party, usually in September & October. That is by far our favorite special event.

Welcome to MouseBuzz Belle’sBeast. When was your last trip to WDW. That would make it easier for us to make suggestions.

And, if you are going in the Spring, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is a must see.

The Halloween party was great when we saw it and so was the Pirate and Princess party. My wife says a must see for her is the fire works at MK & EPCOT and SOAR is a must do ride.

There are so many - but when friends ask, I tell them to be sure to catch the fireworks at MK - especially when Tink flys out from the castle. :laugh:

Welcome to MB. What is a must see, um,EVERYTHING!!! Thats my vote.:laugh:

Everything’s a Must See! Do losts of research and pick out the things that fit into your family’s schedule…don’t panic if you can’t fit everything in on your trip…you can always go back.

Forgot to welcome you to MB–WELCOME!

If you’re meaning your time may be such that you have to prioritize, I would suggest you get a copy of the Unofficial Guide. A lot of people here use it.

It has a lot of guidance on selective touring to get the most of your time and touring when you don’t have enough time to see everything. Everything ranked there as a “Superheadliner” I guess would be a must see, but everyone has their favorites.

Welcome to MB Belle’sBeast! :happy:

I’m one of those people who will tell you that basically everything is a must-see. :laugh:

Yeah, dido.