Is there an update

DH and I are trying to decide when we will be taking Hunter to WDW. I would like to go after the expansion is completed, do they have an ETA?

The completion is multi-phased. Total completion is 2013, but I have not seen an actual date. You know how those things go. Could be early 2013 or latter.

we’re planning for 2013 also, Dac. I’m gonna play it safe and look at later in the year. Another food and Wine trip since the boys will be my last two to surpass 21.

You will be taking the boys… of lucky you have a beer for me. We are thinking the second week in December 2013 - the WHOLE family… DH, myself, HollyLynne, Hunter, MissSMIG, my parents, MIL (if she wants to come, which I think she will because she is not going to want to stay home alone for 9 nights).

No beer for me… probably just yooohooo!

Oh, it will be the whole tribe, Dac. Including a sister and friend of hers. Maybe more…

But I want to get through this trip first.

I would say not soon enough! You might need a beer if you take you mil for 9 nights!!! Have fun planning with hunter. He will be the focus of your trip, and it is so magical with little ones!

I may have to, but I try not to.

Here’s what I understand are the trajectories so far for opening Fantasyland:

Mid 2012-Half of Dumbo’s area
Late 2012- “Be Our Guest” Restaurant, Belle’s Village, Gaston’s Tavern, Ariel’s ride
Early 2013-The other half of Dumbo’s area
Late 2013-Remainder of Fantasyland including Snow White’s Mine Car Ride

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1092284]Here’s what I understand are the trajectories so far for opening Fantasyland:

Mid 2012-Half of Dumbo’s area
Late 2012- “Be Our Guest” Restaurant, Belle’s Village, Gaston’s Tavern, Ariel’s ride
Early 2013-The other half of Dumbo’s area
Late 2013-Remainder of Fantasyland including Snow White’s Mine Car Ride[/QUOTE]

How Rowdy… how are you? how late is late 2013?

I’m not too shabby. I’m guessing late 2013 is in time for Christmas 2013. Course there is talk of right after the New Year 2014. Just depends on how on schedule the construction is. Ariel’s ride facade looks nearly complete, as does the mountain with Beast’s castle.

DH and I are hoping for December 2013 - first or second week… we are planning on bringing Hunter with us, hope you will be able to meet him.