Is this a good deal?

Is this a good deal for 5 nights in Dec? We haven’t booked a package in awhile, and even then we purchased our tix seperately so I don’t know if this is good or not.

[I]St[/I][I]ay! Play! Dine!
When you purchase this 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Disney Resort hotels, the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and Theme Park tickets, you can stay, play and dine your Disney days away!

For example, stay at Select
Disney Value Resorts $577* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room.
For stays most nights 12/1/12-12/20/12.[/I]

Send a PM to Dana. As a TA I’m sure she can work something better for you if it isn’t.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1112989]Is this a good deal for 5 nights in Dec? We haven’t booked a package in awhile, and even then we purchased our tix seperately so I don’t know if this is good or not.

St[I]ay! Play! Dine!
When you purchase this 5-night/6-day Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Disney Resort hotels, the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan and Theme Park tickets, you can stay, play and dine your Disney days away!

For example, stay at Select
Disney Value Resorts $577* per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room.
For stays most nights 12/1/12-12/20/12.[/I][/QUOTE]

How many people? ages? I will glady look it up for you and see if it’s a good deal.

I was going to say the same thing, have Dana book it for you. She’ll make sure you get the best deal they are offering.

I have some friends that want to go (actually DD13’s bff’s family) and received this in email but before I shared with them I wanted to see if it was worth it or not.

USUALLY we can get a much better deal with Salute tix and 35-40% off rooms (we’re a fam of 5 so can’t use the 30% off Values) but they’re not eligible for those and I wanted to try and help them as much as possible.
Dana when they narrow down their dates I will definitely give them your addy. btw they would have 4 or 5 of them going (Dad doesn’t know yet, that’s the hold up on dates) and all are Disney adults.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1113011]I have some friends that want to go (actually DD13’s bff’s family) and received this in email but before I shared with them I wanted to see if it was worth it or not.

USUALLY we can get a much better deal with Salute tix and 35-40% off rooms (we’re a fam of 5 so can’t use the 30% off Values) but they’re not eligible for those and I wanted to try and help them as much as possible.
Dana when they narrow down their dates I will definitely give them your addy. btw they would have 4 or 5 of them going (Dad doesn’t know yet, that’s the hold up on dates) and all are Disney adults.[/QUOTE]

I will be happy to help them. You have my email, right?

Is this deal open to everyone???

It’s not open to the public right now. It’s a PIN which is email or mail received.

Yes Dana I do, and thx. I will keep following them on their dates.

Sorry, I didn’t realize this was a pin or I wouldn’t have posted this. I’ve never gotten one before. Now I know what they look like :laugh:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1113115]Yes Dana I do, and thx. I will keep following them on their dates.

Sorry, I didn’t realize this was a pin or I wouldn’t have posted this. I’ve never gotten one before. Now I know what they look like :laugh:[/QUOTE]

No worries. I can book valid pins for clients too. No worries! If there is money to be saved for your friends, I will find a way to save it!