Is this e-book too good to be true?

I ran across this e-book on ebay. I was wondering of anyone has read it or knows about the items discussed. I was not familiar with some of the ways to save.

http://www.magicmusic.net/dothemouse/

Any info would be appreciated.

It sounds tooooo good to be true. Free champagne in your room and pictures to boot! Run away very fast…unless someone here is able to validate…and if they are…why haven’t they shared with the rest of the cast!!! :frowning:

Just the fact that it has an insanely long advertisement makes me doubt it.

You’re such a pessimest… :laugh:

:laugh: It’s true!! (Both the pessimist thing and my original comment.)

If you have to write 10 pages praising the book before you even get to the ordering info, it’s probably going to suck. And then when they bold and emphasize the most random stuff - ie, ‘We’ll show you how to manipulate Disney’s generosity’. :pinch:

:tongue:

In all honesty, you’re probably right. But I would like to see this in person for myself though…not enough to actually buy it though…

I donno…it really does sound like a guide on how to re-use your resort mug for the umpteenth time. Like Victoria said, the manipulating of Disney generosity is what leaves a bad impression with me as well.
But to get 85% discounts on rooms…I want to take a look.
Maybe we can all chip in a dollar and the book can then make the round for everyone to read :angel:

Yeah maybe we can see how they like us taking full advantage to their generosity!

Yeah…I’m just not so sure.

It’s funny how the only “irate” comment from a reader (supposedly from someone who lives close by and is upset that the “secrets she’s known about for years” are being shared with everyone) is in broken english with misspellings and little to no punctuation but all the “praise” letters are all pretty and perfect.

[QUOTE=Dopey]I donno…it really does sound like a guide on how to re-use your resort mug for the umpteenth time. Like Victoria said, the manipulating of Disney generosity is what leaves a bad impression with me as well.
But to get 85% discounts on rooms…I want to take a look.
Maybe we can all chip in a dollar and the book can then make the round for everyone to read :angel:[/QUOTE

Probably most of us here could write this book, but I like Dopey’s idea.

I once got a free day at MK when my then roomate (a local DJ) faxed a “media” request on company letterhead. Im wondering if these are the types of things. Or if the room tip is to “save on the GF by using an AP”. Still, they are alleged former cast members who might have come across an angle. I like to save every dollar, but I also don’t mind paying my fair share if I would have to resort to deviousness.

I’ll do that Dopey, I’m interested…

But it sounds lame to the max to me :pinch:
I’m not a fan of furgal-Disney (not that I’m rolling in it working a min. wage job :laugh:)
But I agree with Kipp - the loooong ad makes me weary…

IMO, I think it is probably just common sense stuff for the most part (e.g. go to a timeshare ‘seminar’ to get room for 85% off, use discount codes)

And then a lot of it sounds like it could be unscrupulous … and I don’t like stuff like that. For instance, it sounded as if it was condoning letting Disney know it is your special day (birthday, anniversary, etc.) even if it really wasn’t, or complaining just to get ‘freebies’, etc. I don’t like it when ‘unscrupulous’ folks ruin the magic for the rest of us by making prices increase and perks to be discontinued because of mis-use.

And a little of it may be stuff folks may not know, like finding special items on Tom Sawyer Island and then letting a CM know you found it to get a free coke or fast pass certificate.

but… I wish someone who has actually read it would post here because curiousity IS getting the best of me.

Welcome to DC Floridasunshine!

Thanks Tigger! I am very glad I found you all! Your site has been very helpful… I am going for my first on-site (FQPO) stay in just 28 days, 14 hours, and 59 minutes! YAYYYY! I am soooo excited.

You will need to post a trip report when you return so we can all share in the joy!

Do you live in FLA or just long for Florida sunshine?

So dopey, are you in charge of collecting the dollars? LOL

And “unlocking” the photo pass website sounds like cheating to me…???

Okey dokey. You all send me the money and I will go and have a good dinner…oops, that would be cheating.
All y’all send me the money and I’ll order the darn thing. Then we’ll send it around to the “subscribers”. They have a “money back guarantee” (yeah right). So, if we don’t save money following the tips, we can request money back.

Whaddaya think, will they refund our hard earned cash? :nonono2: :nonono2: :nonono2:

Thank you…My thoughts exactly. I don’t like people who advertise their product by saying negative things about the competition they have. Turns me off completely. They use the words that makes me feel like that have dishonest tactics to save money.