Is this Hidden Mickey just Baloney?

I just read in the Hidden Mickeys guide that at El Rio del Tiempo, there is a volcano that puffs out smoke, and that every 30 seconds or so, the smoke forms a classic Mickey formation??? Can this be true? Sounds too good to be true.
Can someone either confirm, or can someone who is going to WDW soon please go take a look and get back to me on this?

I love hidden mickeys, but that one sounds had to believe. Can’t wait to hear confirmation.

Sorry, I don’t have a confirmation either…but I just wanted to say that that is CRAZY if it’s true! :eek: It would be a blast to look for!

I’ve heard of this one!! I don’t know if it’s true or not… but I just found out that my May trip will be spent mostly in Epcot, so I’ll definitely take a look. :slight_smile:

That would be SO cool to see. I can’t wait to see it, so I am definately going to take a peek when I go in October. :mickey:

anything is possible with disney…they have surprised me with other hidden mickeys before…so what is one more? hehehe

PJ… PLEASE go look for me! The HIdden Mickey book lists it in a couple of chapters, and I am dying to know if it is legit! Thanks for going on this V.I.M. (Very Important Mission)!

There is a great hidden Mickey in the French film. The wedding reception scene has a second floor window that has a hidden mickey.

I heard that and looked for it on my last trip. None of those puffs of smoke looked like Mickey to me!

Aha! I KNEW IT!!! Even for Disney, this would have been quite a feat! Although it would have been so cool!

Oh darn… looks like it’s fake. I was all set for my V.I.M.!! :laugh: I’ll still take a look just for my own entertainment… maybe if I squint a little and turn my head… :slight_smile:

If Disney can make a Mickey out of fireworks … it shouldn’t be too hard for them to make 3 smoke rings

It wasn’t a puff of smoke-it was a light in the window.

My daughter got the book on our last trip and drove us all crazy looking for Mickey’s. We read about the one in the smoke, but we didn’t see it. The problem is on most rides they go by so quickly, you don’t have a chance to find them. You have to do the ride a few times. We found quite a few.

I don’t see how that would be possible to do, even for Disney! :blink: