Is this new with Southwest?

We made one way flights a few weeks ago. Today I noticed our flights went down a few dollars, so I tried to change them, and again, and again, repeat about 10 times. Kept getting error messages. Finally called SW and instead of having to wait on hold, it said SW would call back and you don’t lose your place in line. Is this new?? So anyway, sure enough in about 5 min, SW called back. She did it step by step with me and a page I never saw before came up. So all is well with my tickets. But I was just sooooo impressed with having SW calling back so quick.

I think it’s pretty awesome. glad they called you back so quick and fixed your price.

So even though you made the booking and paid for it you can still change it if the price goes down??? Dont they charge you for changing the booking? My daughter changed her flight from Paris and Air France changed her 100 dollars just to amend the booking.

We have flights with SW too, is it worth us keep checking the price remains the same?

If you have a refundable fare they will refund the difference. If it is one of the non refundable fares then you get a credit which you can use on futire flight within 12 months.

I’m glad they do Magical Express now to ASM and the GF. I called the other day to confirm because we received our Booklet and the luggage stickers showed up as well. I had thought we would have to carry our luggage… but they said it was all taken care of. :pirate:

One of the reasons we love SW! You can get credit for a future flight.

[QUOTE=dixie;1026881]So even though you made the booking and paid for it you can still change it if the price goes down??? Dont they charge you for changing the booking? My daughter changed her flight from Paris and Air France changed her 100 dollars just to amend the booking.

We have flights with SW too, is it worth us keep checking the price remains the same?[/QUOTE]

That’s right. With SWA you can alter any reservation with no added fee. If you notice your flight has dropped in price you can rebook at the lower price but you don’t get the money back, you get a credit that has to be used within a year of the original booking date.

[QUOTE=dixie;1026881]So even though you made the booking and paid for it you can still change it if the price goes down??? Dont they charge you for changing the booking? My daughter changed her flight from Paris and Air France changed her 100 dollars just to amend the booking.

We have flights with SW too, is it worth us keep checking the price remains the same?[/QUOTE]

yes,yes and yes