Is this really a QS

While reviewing QS’s locates on Allears they have Trail’s End at Ft. Wilderness listed but noticed it was a buffet. Is this true, is it really a QS? If so then that would be the best kept secret in the World.

It is a table service like all the other buffets, sorry.

It is definitely a table service, possibly they are talking about Crockett’s Tavern. It is a bar within Trail’s Ens, but they do serve some food.

That’s what I thought too. Maybe I mis-read it on Allears, very seldom is their info incorrect but Trail’s End is listed in the QS menu’s.:confused:
Resort Counter Service Restaurants at a Glance

There is a Quick Service counter where you can get Pizza, sandwiches and salads. I got a take out pizza from there to go to Chip and Dale’s campfire. Was very $$$ since a pizza does NOT qualify on the DDP.

Gotcha, kinda like the to-go window for ice cream at Beaches.
Anyone have the actual menu of what all is DDPQS at FWild since only list I could find has the whole buffet? Was planning to stop by there on our way out but not sure if we wanted to do it b4, during or after lunch.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;995529]Gotcha, kinda like the to-go window for ice cream at Beaches.
Anyone have the actual menu of what all is DDPQS at FWild since only list I could find has the whole buffet? Was planning to stop by there on our way out but not sure if we wanted to do it b4, during or after lunch.[/QUOTE]

Pizza is gross and expensive . . . I’d skip the take out window. I know Wishy likes the buffet there . . . we were going to meet there for dinner back in June, but ended up at Kona which was FAB!! :happy: (even though we missed Erin!) :frown:

Already have a ressie for b’fast at Kona that morning. Was looking for a QS we’ve never tried to use our last credits for on the way out and since we haven’t ever been to FW was trying to decide if lunch would be a good time to check it out. Guess we’ll skip the eats there and just enjoy the view instead.
Thanks

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;995538]Already have a ressie for b’fast at Kona that morning. Was looking for a QS we’ve never tried to use our last credits for on the way out and since we haven’t ever been to FW was trying to decide if lunch would be a good time to check it out. Guess we’ll skip the eats there and just enjoy the view instead.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Could you get sandwiches and bottles of soda from a snack bar at one of mk resorts and just “picnic” once you got to FW? That would count with the DDP, right?

If it’s woods you want to see. You could get something from roaring forks (WL) and walk over to FW. I believe it’s about a mile. I’ve never done this myself, so I have no idea what the walk it like.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;995538]Already have a ressie for b’fast at Kona that morning. Was looking for a QS we’ve never tried to use our last credits for on the way out and since we haven’t ever been to FW was trying to decide if lunch would be a good time to check it out. Guess we’ll skip the eats there and just enjoy the view instead.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

The only place to get QS lunch is now at the pool. I think they are open from 11-430 or 5 and then it switches to take out at Trails End. I do not recall the last time I did take out that we could use the QS credits there.