Is Tony's Town Square good?

I made PS (or whatever they are) for lunch there one day during our trip (*next week, yeah!) - just wanted some feedback before we go as to what’s good and if it is even a good place to go. Thought my DD’s (almost 5 & almost 3) would like the “Lady and Tramp rest.” - we usually plan for counter service as they don’t like to sit still that long anyway, and at Disney, I’m sure it’ll be crazy getting them to sit for a while. Thanks for any feedback!

Hi! I have heard many good things about tony’s recently (last year or so) and was actually suppose to go there for dinner the night I was doing the Halloween party. The only reason we changed it is becasue I end up getting the Liberty tree tavern halloween dinner. We are suppose to go there for lunch though some time on the trip. Again, all the feedback that I have been reading has been positive latey. That’s what prompted me to want to try it. They do have the outside seating you can probally get. It may be better for the kiddos as there is more actiion to watch and help them sit still.

emamasa - we love Tony’s! I’ve never been for lunch, but the restaurant is really pretty.

There is a beautiful Lady and The Tramp Fountain in the middle on the inside.

THe food is really good. My kids like the pizza. Skip the speghetti. Be sure and have dessert!

:wub: I hope that helps!

we’ve been twice for dinner, I need to add, and we adored it both times.

Sitting outside made our night.

no spagetti - really? I thought that would be the specialty! The panini’s look awesome & pizza too! Thanks!!

Hmm, I didnt ask for outside seating, I think I’ll call back and ask for that - they had a ton of seating times available that day! LOL - hope that wasn’t a bad sign!!

I am interested in the halloween dinner at LTT - never been there either and we will be at MNSSHP on the 5th. Is it a diff. menu, or same, just halloween themed? THanks!

I’ve read a bunch of reviews that the sauce is nasty for the speghetti!

The Unofficial Guide gives Tony’s pretty poor reviews. It’s why I’ve never tried it (and probably won’t).

I wanted to try it here last week and totaly forgot:wacko: …I don’t eat spaghetti anywhere but at home, my mom’s or my Gram’s but I wanted to try some of the things Erin mentioned before like the goat cheese thingy…let us know how you like it!

We love Tony’s. Never ate lunch there, just dinner.

I never considered it before, but I ended up making an ADR there for dinner during our upcoming December trip. DS LOVES Lady and the Tramp and once I mentioned that he could eat at Tony’s, he was SOLD!

DH and I like Tony’s but only for lunch. It’s nice if you can arrange it around parade time too b/c it’s right there on Main St. I actually had the spaghetti & meatballs for lunch in August and I liked it! No complaints at all, and I am a fussy eater. DH had the baked ziti and no complaints.

How’s the pricing?

Here’s the dinner menu:

[COLOR=“Red”]Appetizers
Soup of the Day - $4.69

Tomato and Mozzarella Salad - tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and red onions tossed in house dressing $8.69

Spinach and Artichoke Dip - three cheese blend, tomatoes, and served with grilled bread $7.69

Crispy Calamari tossed with olive relish and drizzled with caper aioli $7.99

House Salad - salad mix tossed in house dressing with Feta cheese and croutons $ 4.69

Entrees
Beef and Spinach Cannelloni - served with basil cream sauce $19.49

Spaghetti with choice of meatballs or sweet Italian sausage in Tony’s own tomato sauce $18.99

Eggplant Rotini - roulade of eggplant and ricotta, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese $19.49

Chicken Pasta - orechietta pasta with roasted peppers and spinach tossed in pesto cream sauce $19.99

Chicken Florentine - topped with prosciutto, spinach, melted cheese, served with fennel mashed potatoes, and marsala mushroom sauce $22.49

Grilled Salmon with asparagus, black and green olives, grape tomatoes, spinach, bacon, pecans and basil pesto $23.49

NY Strip Steak with roasted potatoes, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and spinach tossed in a warm pancetta vinaigrette, topped with red wine gorgonzola butter $25.49

Seafood Diavoli - clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp, and salmon in a spicy tomato sauce $22.99

Dolce
Dessert

Those on Disney Dining Plan are being served a Dessert Sampler Plate.

Pistachio Creme Brulee $5.69

Lemon Walnut Layer Cake - layered vanilla cake filled with lemon curd $5.69

Ice Cream Bomb - chocolate and vanilla ice cream covered in rich chocolate sauce $5.69

Tiramisu - espresso soaked lady fingers, whipped mascarpone and dark chocolate shavings $5.69

Amaretto Cheesecake - with whipped cream $5.69

Assorted Gelato - seasonal flavors of Italian style ice cream $5.69

Beverages
Soda, Milk, Nestea Iced Tea - $2.19
Bottled Water - $3.25

Hot Tea - $2.19
Coffee (Regular or Decaffeinated) - $2.19

Espresso - $3.19

Cappuccino - $3.69
That’s Amore Cooler - Smoothie of the day served in Lady and the Tramp collector’s mug $7.99 [/COLOR]

yum! I have looked at the menu a dozen times, but it just looks exztra yummy tonight! I’ll let you all know what we think soon - we leave in 6 days!

I agree!!! I am thinking of Eggplant Rotini or Chicken Pasta! Or maybe NY Strip…it all looks DELISH!!! (I have a little over 2 months to go :ohmy: )

We had lunch at Tony’s years ago and thought it was good. All of the poor reviews have scared us form returning, maybe it’s time to give it another shot.

we’re going the last night of our trip! We really wanted to do something in the MK and NOT have characters (we :heart: characters, but for the last night of our honeymoon we want to class it up…hehe)
i think the menu looks great and i am a firm believer in “giving everything a shot!”

i hope you like it!

Yummmmmm Eggggplant…

So if they do Espresso and Cappuccino, what are the chances they’d have Mocha?:wub: