Is Tortuga Tavern open?

I wanna go this Saturday. :slight_smile:

Your AP is going to put serious miles on your car! You might want to think about moving closer :mickey:

:slight_smile: No way, Jose!!! I miss you, Tigger! Come to WDW and visit me!

I would but I am banned right now…it might get lifted next year. You make it sound like you are moving into the MK by the way :mickey:

Oh Jose says hi…he is installing my back splash for my kitchen right now :tongue:

LOL, is it granite? What color?? I’m an admin assistant at a granite company. We have a HUGE production here. It’s really cool!

Get the BAN LIFTED!

No it is class tile. Clear with a white backing. We are having it installed subway style. Being glass gives it real depth…so far it looks FREAKING AWESOME!

And you can clean it with windex…how great is that.

So sad but I am so bad…

Yes - well it was open when we were there last Saturday. But Peco Bills sells the same Taco Salad with all the fixin’!

OH!! Thanks for letting me know!! :slight_smile: That’s exactly what I wanted!

Not open this week.

It was open today.

You closed it down…didn’t you…

I didn’t even go in! I swear!

You are 11 post away from a whole lot!

Could also be the times I went by.
Was not open during Halloween party, then again, not everything is.
I don’t recall it open Saturday night or Monday night, but again, it could also simply be they closed at 8 PM.

I don’t know why they changed the name in the first place.
Naming it in Spanish “The Pirate and The Parrot” is still consistent with the Pirates of the Caribbean theme, pre or post the movies.
Or are they trying to capitalize on Barbossa assuming the identity of Tortuga now that he has left the service of the King?

Anyway, even in the best of recent times, this restaurant has been closed more than it’s open.
I’d still plan on an alternative, just in case it isn’t open when you go past.

Well, as someone already mentioned, the taco salad is on the menu at Peco’s Bills anyway.

I think they are just capitalizing on a more recognizable theme from the movies, instead of the ride itself.

My BF really didn’t realize that the movie was based on the ride. He thought the ride was based on the movie. :confused:

[QUOTE=Erin;1094519]Well, as someone already mentioned, the taco salad is on the menu at Peco’s Bills anyway.

I think they are just capitalizing on a more recognizable theme from the movies, instead of the ride itself.

My BF really didn’t realize that the movie was based on the ride. He thought the ride was based on the movie. :/[/QUOTE]

Your BF is such a newbie :ninja:

(your work is cut out for you…he needs at leas dozen more trips to the MK alone! I would also prescribe you start hitting the classic movies. We are depending on you Erin!)