Iso

We were on a recent trip to the world (sept 11-18)and met some people from POP when we were at the Princess dinner in Norway.
Long story short, at dinner this persons camera wasnt working and I took pictures of the princesses and their daughter…they gave me their email and when i got tried to email the pics…the email doesnt work. i feel so bad since the princess dinner was all this girl wanted to do!! Does anyone have any ideas how i can find Barry Hickman from Ohio who was at Pop Century 9/14-9/20??? I have tried searching but all the searches I have found you have to pay for. I dont know if i call POP that they will tell me anything.
Any suggestions??:ohmy:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;890943]We were on a recent trip to the world (sept 11-18)and met some people from POP when we were at the Princess dinner in Norway.
Long story short, at dinner this persons camera wasnt working and I took pictures of the princesses and their daughter…they gave me their email and when i got tried to email the pics…the email doesnt work. i feel so bad since the princess dinner was all this girl wanted to do!! Does anyone have any ideas how i can find Barry Hickman from Ohio who was at Pop Century 9/14-9/20??? I have tried searching but all the searches I have found you have to pay for. I dont know if i call POP that they will tell me anything.
Any suggestions??:ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Actually, if you tell them your situation. I’m sure they will email him for you.

I agree, I would call Pop, not the CRO but actuallu Pop and tell them the issue, see what they say. Good luck!

I typed in “Barry Hickman” and “Ohio” in my google search bar and got a phone number.

You could just call them and see if it’s the same family.

Im a bill collector so I can pretty much find anyone so if you want to Pm me some info I can look it up when I get back to work today.

Thanks for the offer. We are going to try calling the number that we got from google search. If no luck i will PM you the info.
Thanks

OK emergency over…I did the google thing and found a number. We called it and it was the right family!!! They were sooooo excited, they thought the pics were lost forever!! Apparently they changed phone companies and not even thinking, that changed their email. Oh well.
Thanks again to everyone.

A Happy Ending! It’s a very Disney story. :happy:

What a GREAT story!! :heart:

You are too nice to do that!

wow!! that’s great! glad you found your “princess’s family”!

The poor girl, all she wanted to do was see Ariel…and right as Ariel came, their camera wasnt working…i would be so sad if that would happen to my DD so i offered to take the pics for them…then took pics of her with all the princesses…then when i couldnt find them…i was devastated!! i almost started crying when the email came back to me!!
all is good, we got Brooke’s email and will be sending her the princess pics tonight.

pic of my DD, Rya and her new friend from OH, Brooke.

what a great story.I love happy endings!

Great story! As always a magical ending!

I’m so glad it worked out!

Our very own fairy tale with a happy ending. :wub: You Buzzers came through again.:flowers:

[QUOTE=Erin;890978]I typed in “Barry Hickman” and “Ohio” in my google search bar and got a phone number.

You could just call them and see if it’s the same family.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same thing :laugh:
Yes, call them. There’s some info on there which might tell you if they are the right age, the wife’s name, etc.

Ummmm, I guess I came in way late.

Never mind, nothing to see, move along people.

[QUOTE=Dopey;891117]I just did the same thing :laugh:
Yes, call them. There’s some info on there which might tell you if they are the right age, the wife’s name, etc.

Ummmm, I guess I came in way late.

Never mind, nothing to see, move along people.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What a great story, I am so glad you found them. That was a really sweet thing for you to do. Most people would not have gone to the trouble.

Ah, Disney and MouseBuzz Magic at work again!!! What a great story.