Itinerary

I have made several changes and addition to my itinerary. It is just my wife and I. We have been to DW at least 6 times and Disneyland once. However, we have never done the the dining/parades/fireworks angle. I am posting my itinerary to get your thoughts or suggestions. Thank you and Happy New Year!

DAY 1 Saturday 1/26
MGM-Studios: 8am-7pm
10:45 Beauty and the Beast
12:00 50’s Prime Time Cafe
1:20 Lights, Motors, Action!
3:00 Indian Jones (Fast Pass)
4:50 Hollywood and Vine
7:00 Fanatasmic

DAY 2
MAGIC KINGDOM SUNDAY 1/27
8:25am-10pm
8:25 Crystal Palace Breakfast Buffet
3:00 Dreams Come True Parade
5:20 Cinderella’s Royal Table-Dream Dining
7:00 SpectroMagic Parade
8:00 Wishes Nightttime Spectacular

DAY 3
ANIMAL KINGDOM MONDAY 1/28
8am-5pm
10AM Finding Nemo
11 AM Yak and Yeti’s
4 Mickey’s Jammin Jungle Parade
DAY 3 CONT.
EPCOT WORLD SHOWCASE 5pm-9pm
6:30 San Angel Inn
9 ILLUMINATIONS: REFLECTIONS OF EARTH

DAY 4
EPCOT
8am-4pm
12:20 Coral Reef Resturant
5:45 Depart fromm Port Orleans/French Quarter
Depart Orlando 8:45pm and arrive: Pittsburgh 11:05pm

Thanks

GO BLUE!:pirate:

Are you planning on DTD? You can take the boat right from the POFQ.

Good plan- on day 1, I think I would have a hard time eating lunch and dinner that close together. Maybe you could eat lunch earlier, or have a late breakfast? I’m assuming that you can’t change your dining time due to a Fantasmic dinner package, correct?

That is correct we wanted to go to Mama’s, however Hollywood and Vine was the best time.

Do you think we should earlier such as 11 or 11:30

Its busy. I agree on the lunch time. Id do counter here. 50’s is OK, but not worth losing the hour in the parks.

That’s a busy schedule, but I definitely think you can pull it off! It looks like you left yourself a reasonable amount of time to get between shows/meals and hopefully see an attraction or two as well!

Your trip is coming so soon…have a blast! :biggrin:

I thought the first day sounded like the meals were too close, too, and it also seemed like it might be close getting to LMA if you were seated late at Primetime. I think eating that meal earlier would be a much better choice!

For your first day, I’d consider changing to Sci Fi Drive In because it’s so close to the stunt show. They have fast passes for that as well. I’m not sure that 1:20 is the right time for LMA, it could be at 1, so try and double check. Fantasmic ends at 7:30, so you might also consider eating dinner after that and not Hollywood and Vine and dump the Fantasmic dinner package. With the time you would have been eating, you’ll have plenty of time to get in line by 6:30 for a seat.
The other suggestion is to do a counter service lunch before noon or make your lunch reservation for 11:30. But again, I’d switch to Sci Fi because of it’s proximity to the LMA grandstand.

The rest seems ok.

So For Day 1 how does this sound

10:45 Beauty and the Beast
11:30 50’s Prime Time
1:20 L, M, A
3:00 Parade
4:00 Indiana Jones (fast pass)
4:50 Hollywood and Vine
7:00 Fantasmic

Does L,M,A Have Fast Pass?

Yes, there’s a Fastpass for the stunt show.

I think that looks a little better, your two meals were pretty close together.

That sounds much better; gives you a little more time to work up an appetite between meals! :smile: