It's almost BLT time!

It’s less than 3 weeks to my first stay at BLT and I’m starting to get excited!

Ohmygoodness! I have never seen that picture - it is so beautiful! :wub:

I am so excited to eventually read TRs/see pics when everyone who is stays at BLT returns!!

[QUOTE=dznygrl;979935]Ohmygoodness! I have never seen that picture - it is so beautiful! :wub:

[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing then read your post. That place looks awesome! Have a great time, Mike.

Wow Mike, I can’t believe you are staying there so soon! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip, mine is just too far away!

AWESOME!!! Can’t wait to see your pictures!! :happy:

This thread really threw me off … I thought you were refering to a Bacon sandwich :frown: :closedeye Nonetheless … have fun !!!:pirate:

What type of room/view are you getting? I’m so looking forward to your pictures. Any chance of live updates??? PLEASE ???!!!

For this quick weekend getaway, I booked a 1-BR Lake view. When I return in December for a week, I booked a 1-BR Magic Kingdom view.

I should be bringing my digital camera and laptop on both trips.

Mike’s photos are always breathtaking- I can’t wait for your BLT stay either!

I think you’ve still got the duty as first MBer. Tried to convince the DW that I “NEEDED” to be there on the Aug 7th so that I could take advantage of the free on your BD promo (and be the first) - but she’s not buying it. We’ll be there Labor day weekend, then again in Dec, plus pre/post crusie day in Oct so…

I can’t wait.

Now they can start construction on Poly DVC. I’ll be a founding member there too for sure! Ok, it’s still rumor but…

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;980103]

Now they can start construction on Poly DVC. I’ll be a founding member there too for sure! Ok, it’s still rumor but…[/QUOTE]

So that must be one of the resorts talked in this email from DVC asking if I wanted to sell DVC even though I’m not a licensed New York real-estate person :confused: and I live in PA…

“With three new resort properties opening this year and a resort in Hawaii coming in 2011, interest in joining is higher than ever before.”

hmmm

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;980103]
Now they can start construction on Poly DVC. I’ll be a founding member there too for sure! Ok, it’s still rumor but…[/QUOTE]

If this happens, I will be in heaven. I would buy in in an instant.

I would definitely add on points if they had DVC at the Poly. I love their theming almost as much as I love BC.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;980136]So that must be one of the resorts talked in this email from DVC asking if I wanted to sell DVC even though I’m not a licensed New York real-estate person :confused: and I live in PA…

“With three new resort properties opening this year and a resort in Hawaii coming in 2011, interest in joining is higher than ever before.”

hmmm[/QUOTE]

If they’d only open a resort sale center here in Virginia Beach VA area. The commute to NY is a bit far. :laugh:

That is a beautiful picture! I am excited right there with you!!

Hi, all! I actually stayed at BLT last Friday…before it was even open to the public! All I can say is WOW!!! You will NOT be disappointed! I had a Lake View Studio on the 15th floor and it was just SPECTACULAR.

I am staying at BLT from 9/5 -9/14 and can not wait either!! After reading and looking at photos from opening day coverage it just made more excited!!

<sigh>oh how I wish we could plan a trip there now. Mike you are a lucky guy to be able to stay there.

I am most definitely looking forward to seeing your pictures and TR when you get back

SWEET! Are you going to give us a TR with all your training adventures?? Or are they top Disney Secrets! :ph34r:

:laugh::laugh:

Wow that was an amazing photo. Hope your first stay is magical. :slight_smile: