Its Almost Time

Well I still cant believe that our trip is finally here. I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here on the DC who helped me with all my many questions… This is the best Disney site…
Only a few more things to do today and then a quick nap later on tonight cause we have to be at the airport around 430 am. (YUKKKK)
Anyway DH came home last night from work and bought me a Winnie the Pooh notebook and I was like oh this so cute but what am I going to do with it? He response was “Well you have to write down everything so that you can post it on that Disney site that you are always on when we get back” I was like yup you are so right.
So with the notebook packed in the carry on and pen in hand I plan on writting things down so that I dont forget and will do a trip report when we get back next week…

See ya all later and Thanks so much again. :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

Aww, how sweet of your DH! Have a great trip!

AWWW… how sweet… The only thing my DH is doing for me is taking me to CRT for our Anniversay… I’ll Take It!

Awwwww!!! How sweet of him to think of us…I mean, you.
:wink:

Have a great time on your trip! Now you have no excuse not to bring us a great TR back!

Well!!! DH gets a gold star!! I always try to remind everyone to take copious notes and now you can. Didn’t he get you an ultra-attractive Disney pen too??? Have a great time and don’t forget to remember everything…!

Have a great time!! Can’t wait to hear all about it…that will be easy now with your Pooh notebook :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful time, hope you love POFQ!

Oh - that’s so cute - and thoughtful! We’ll be expecting a wonderful report! Have a safe trip and super time!

How thoughtful of him!

And how lucky for all of us! Now we are guaranteed a great TR from you! :happy:

Have a wonderful fun-filled trip!

Excellent! A notebook JUST for your TR notes! What a smart and generous hubby you have! :wink:

I hope you guys have a BLAST!!! I can’t wait to hear how you like POFQ…I am really dying to stay there. :wub: Take lots of notes and have a wonderful (and safe) time!!

Have a safe & magical trip!

Kudos to your DH! What a sweetheart!
Now the pressure is on because we expect a rather detailed TR upon your return . . . :biggrin:

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!!