Its been 2 weeks and

My DD8 wants to go back to WDW. We just did the WDW/Dream/WDW spring break trip two weeks ago and had an absolute blast!!!

Lucky we have a June trip planned.

I thought I had the Disney bug bad, but she is AWESOME!!!

I love it! My daughter has said the last two years she’s not going anymore because she’s getting too old for that…well guess who wants to tag along on our October trip. Yep, the “I’m getting too old for this” big kid. But you know I’m silently laughing and loving it!

Did I miss your TR?

Have not made time. Maybe this weekend. Definitely had great moments that I need to share. Plus the DREAM was fantastic!!! Also had Great Grandma, Grandma, My Wife and DD for four generations sharing WDW together!!

We had 5 generations about 2 years ago before my DH’s grandma passed away. I was so glad to at least get a picture of all of them. What a wonderful thing to have them all together at one time. So glad you had a blast though and memories to cherrish. Yeah, the bug bites very hard. I have a trip in May and I am already planning a moms trip for October. Hope to see a report soon.

Did mean any pressure. Just thought I missed it. Having all those generations together sounded very very special.

Does your DD like to write? I would love to read her impressions of such a special trip. I love those comments you hear when the 3 yr old thinks the bus is the best ride, the 4 yr old claims you never went on dumbo (even though you know it was 27 times). I remember one tr where the mom gave a kid (maybe 6 yrs old) a camera to keep her busy. Thinking they would end up with 67 pictures of rear ends and people with no heads, but they were surprised with some really good pictures.

I don’t blame her! I miss WDW everyday! hahaha. And I’m dying to see that TR come to life! I’ve always wanted to read a Land and Sea TR! We’ve recently become more interested in the Cruise options! :]

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1071708]
I love those comments you hear when the 3 yr old thinks the bus is the best ride, the 4 yr old claims you never went on dumbo (even though you know it was 27 times). I remember one tr where the mom gave a kid (maybe 6 yrs old) a camera to keep her busy. Thinking they would end up with 67 pictures of rear ends and people with no heads, but they were surprised with some really good pictures.[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
That’s sooo funny you mentioned this because my nieces and nephews (especially the two older girls 6, 4) are outrageously funny! They say the craziest, most side splitting stuff! I decided to make videos of them on our next trip, like little captains logs! And, my niece Madison loves to take pictures of people’s rear ends! She think it’s hilarious! She also loves taking pictures of when we’re all eating… we really appreciate those pictures :laugh:… until it’s one of us :blink: lol. That’s 4 year olds for you! Atleast, out 4 year olds… :blush:

I asked my 16yr old if he will want to go on the Disney Cruise with us again this year - he said, “uh - YEAH!”