Its finally here!

Our girls only trip is here!!! We arrive in Orlando at 1205 pm tomorrow!! We are going for my best friend’s 40th birthday!! So excited I can barely stand myself!!:tongue::smile::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yay! I feel the same way! I arrive in Orlando at 9:32am. I’m too excited to sleep.:laugh: Have a great trip!

Thanks, you too!

All this planning and our BIG day has finally arrived! I’m so very excited!! We are going to have a wonderful time…Food and Wine here we come!!!

Heck, I’m EXHAUSTED from all of your planning! :laugh:

You girls have a great trip!

Thanks for all your patience!! We are having a great time!!

Have SO MUCH FUN!! Take lots of pictures to share with us when you get back.

I hope you all have a great time. That is what I hope a few friends and I can do in 4 years.

YAY!!! Hope you are having a fantastic time!

A Girls Only trip is the thing to do. So glad you are having a good time. We leave Monday for our Girls Only Trip…I can’t wait!

Back from our jam packed weekend! It was wonderful! Somehow we were able to do EVERYTHING in just 4 1/2 days! It required walking 9-10 miles a day, little sleep, and sore feet, but well worth it! Thank you my friends for celebrating with me. I was able to strengthen old friendships and make new ones! I am so blessed!!

Glad that you had such a terrific time! I look forward to your trip report!

Welcome home!! Hope you are going to share all the details with us! And don’t forget pictures too!!! :slight_smile:

What happens at WDW on girls trip STAYS at WDW. :whistling :laugh: