It's Official~ Im booked!

I just called and booked our family vacation for Oct. I am so excited because my DH and DD11 are going this time. They havent gone with Madison and I for a while and its time they get back into the swing of things.

So here is the details~

We are leaving NJ Sept30 and driving on down to FL. Checking into beautiful Ft. Wilderness Oct 1st leaving on Oct 11th.
We got a 9 day base ticket with waterpark & more option.
We paid for preferred loop and requested pet friendly 300 loop.
Our 2 dogs will be coming with us. DH isnt going to be going to the parks as much as Madison and I so he will be hanging around the site and the campground with the dogs and if needed can be borded

We will be celebrating our dog, Ladys 12 bday in Disney. For some reason the CM asked me about celebrations and I joked and said that we will be celebrating our dogs bday and she actually put that on the ressie:laugh:

YAY for you. I know you have been chomping at the bit to get back to Disney. I don’t blame you. Nice to see your DH is joining you. Ya know, mine came with me last Nov. and actually had a blast,so there is hope. It looks like alot of MB families will be there in Sept. and Oct. I may just have to book us another quick trip for then. We will all have AP for once so tickets will not be an issue. Anyway, Conrats!! By the way FW is wonderful, and you should love it.

Awesome! You are gonna love FW. I’m sorry I never got around to sending you more info, but I think you will be really happy in the 300 loop. I am so excited for you!

Thanks guys. Im so excited and cant wait. Im already planning my 2011 FW trip :laugh:

Take alot of pictures and I am sure you’ll have an amazing time!!

Thank you. I just hope my camera doesnt break this time.

AWESOME :slight_smile: you must be so excited. Takes tons of pics and we expect a TR when you get back :stuck_out_tongue:

Fort Wilderness is WONDERFUL - you’ll love it!! Congrats on getting everything booked! :happy:

Sweet !!!

Thanks! Not as sweet as GF but I love camping so it will do :laugh:

You have to do the Chip and Dale campfire,it is soooo much fun!!

its on my top 3.

1. Ohanas
  2. Lupe lupe pineapple
  3. Campfire

We stayed in the pet loop in 2005 and had a great time. We stayed for 10 days and it was amazing how many different neighbors we had in that time span. It seemed like someone new was moving in around us every day.

I’m sure you’ll have a great time!!!

Awesome! Have a magical vacation!

Lisa

So glad to hear your entire family has agreed to go. For the past two times I’ve been to Disney, I’ve left my dh and both ds’s home and went with Mom and my Sister. Had a blast, but I tell you, I am so looking forward to our March trip with dh and the boys, as it will be a totally different kind of trip then the past two. A real family vacation! Have fun!

Thanks. The past two mydh and dd11 stayed home. This will be different having to consider other people that isnt used to coming but im excited and madison is excited to show daddy all the new things.

I’d rather be at Fort Wilderness! :happy:

me too! I have the feeling this will be the start of something special.

:laugh::pirate::laugh:   2 days of GF ... Trial run!!!

I want to eat at all the places around FW , Thats all I have been reading about is all the Ribs,Fried Chicken,BBQ…and BEER!!! :eek:
Everything in that area has all that …
I might have to go all Daniel Boone and sneak over there!:laugh:

[QUOTE=WALL;1017305]:laugh::pirate::laugh: 2 days of GF … Trial run!!!

I want to eat at all the places around FW , Thats all I have been reading about is all the Ribs,Fried Chicken,BBQ…and BEER!!! :eek:
Everything in that area has all that …
I might have to go all Daniel Boone and sneak over there!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh:
I cant wait to hear about the trial run at GF. Take some pics of the soaps they give out. I know thats strange but Ive always wondered if they are the same as the other resorts. :blush:

You HAVE to go to Hoop De Do if you want ribs,chicken and BEER!!! I have been reading awesome things about that place.
Let me tell ya… After the 17 hour drive I cant wait to kick back at the camp site and crack open a nice frosty one and just enjoy being there:laugh:

Did you make your ADR’s for your May trip yet? If not ya need to start and add FW into the mix. While you are over there take some pics for me:happy:

Well… time to get ready for work so I can get this paid off ASAP:pinch: