It's the Peoplemover, again!

Or, it always was in my house…

Yeah, I read on the comments how everyone wants to hear about Mr. Tom Morrow again… We will see…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1043438]Or, it always was in my house…

Yeah, I read on the comments how everyone wants to hear about Mr. Tom Morrow again… We will see…[/QUOTE]

It’s the WEDWay in my house so this is a step in the right direction. Mr. Morrow is there again but it’s not the same message. I miss the old narration a lot, it just wasn’t the same this summer.

I just saw this!! I’m so excited!!! Thank you, Disney - but please, please, PLEASE bring back the old narration too! :happy:

It’s ALWAYS been the people mover to us! :heart:

Boo! My kids know it as Transit Authority and ask to ride it by name (they are now 8 and 10)…it’ll always be Transit Authority for us!!

Me to. I have never known it any other way. My kids are 8 and 10 and thats what we will always know it as. It is a must do for us every trip!!

My DS likes to ride SP, so the rest of us always hop on this ride to wait for him. I love it. It’s always been the Peoplemover to us too. :slight_smile:

You’re still okay. The entire name is “Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover” so you are good at still calling it Transit Authority, and others can call it Peoplemover, and everyone will be right!

I saw the blog entry yesterday and thanked them before complaining about the new commercial they run during the journey through tomorrowland.

If you haven’t please post on the blog and complain about the new guy trying to sell us something we already bought.

It will be less confusing to mine now. Everytime I said we were going to get on the TTA they complained thinking we were leaving and going to the TTC. You’d think they’d remember the difference already.
So now to them it’s “the blue thing”:laugh:

Yay!!! Ive always known it as the people mover! Im glad its back!

Geez…I just got used to calling it the TTA!! LOL!

I’m glad we can go back to calling it the peoplemover! At least my DH will know what I’m talking about!!

It’s always been the PeopleMover in our house

Yay!!! But, I finally just got used to calling it the TTA!:huh::laugh: