It's two in the morning

and we just closed down the Magic Kingdom.

The crowds weren’t bad, all the attractions had maybe a 10 minute wait at midnight after that everything was a walk on. Now it’s time to call it a day. Today started with a 7:20 ADR at Chef Mickey’s so we put in a full day.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1117686]and we just closed down the Magic Kingdom.

The crowds weren’t bad, all the attractions had maybe a 10 minute wait at midnight after that everything was a walk on. Now it’s time to call it a day. Today started with a 7:20 ADR at Chef Mickey’s so we put in a full day.[/QUOTE]

Wow…a long day! :smile: Will you be up early and go all day again?

Hope you have a great day today!

I’m guessing you’re not aiming for rope drop today.

I’ve always wanted to close out MK. DH never wanted to stay that long. Even after regular hrs closing, I’d be happy to sit on a bench for an hour. I’m hoping now that we can stay at BLT (and don’t need to worry about buses) I can do that.

You have to love getting on a bunch of rides by just walking on!

There’s a 2a.m.??? Don’t know that I’ve ever seen it. :wink:

Sounds like an awesome trip. Have fun!

Gave me goosebumps! Nothing like being in MK that late at night (early in the morning). It’s a whole different feel, and I recommend it to everyone who has never tried it. So glad you are having a great time, and checking in with us!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1117688]I’m guessing you’re not aiming for rope drop today.

I’ve always wanted to close out MK. DH never wanted to stay that long. Even after regular hrs closing, I’d be happy to sit on a bench for an hour. I’m hoping now that we can stay at BLT (and don’t need to worry about buses) I can do that.[/QUOTE]

You just have to be careful not to be on IASW when it closes…those dolls have to come from somewhere you know…:crying:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1117686]and we just closed down the Magic Kingdom.

The crowds weren’t bad, all the attractions had maybe a 10 minute wait at midnight after that everything was a walk on. Now it’s time to call it a day. Today started with a 7:20 ADR at Chef Mickey’s so we put in a full day.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the perfect Disney day!

Is that why that one doll keeps winking…oooooooooooo is she saying “hang around too late and you’ll see…we aren’t waving hi, we’re waving help” ooooo

cue music from twilight zone…

WOW 2am, that sounds great. I don’t think I would be able to stay up that late even with a nap

WOW!! Great day. Hope to hear more - keep us posted!!!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1117725]Is that why that one doll keeps winking…oooooooooooo is she saying “hang around too late and you’ll see…we aren’t waving hi, we’re waving help” ooooo

cue music from twilight zone…[/QUOTE]

Wait, a new movie comes to mind, “Friends of Chuckie”. :wacko:

We’re having another great day. The weather couldn’t be better, it’s hot but no rain all week. We got up about 9:00 this morning and got ready for a relaxing pool day. We snagged a great table and waited for the pool to open. After waiting for about 30 minutes we were told the pool wasn’t going to open until noon so we walked over to Fantasia Gardens and played mini golf. When we got back the pool was open and we’ve been relaxing ever since. The drinks are cold and the water is warm, life is good.

Sounds like another perfect day to me. I am happy the weather has been kind and you are enjoying yourself.

—sounds like a wonderful WDW vacation!! Enjoy!! :smile:

What are this evening’s plans?

Sushi at Komonos then off to MK for a couple of hours (Nate’s park pick). We rode everything we wanted to ride last night but he wants to do a few more quests before we leave.

Is today the last day?

Almost, we fly home tomorrow evening. I’m sad but we’ve had a good trip so it’s okay. We’ve done our usual things but we’ve also changed things up a bit too.