I've Got Good News and I've Got Bad News

The good news is our Magical Express vouchers came today - yay!!

The bad news is - they got the wrong name.

I must have spent 15 minutes on the phone when I ordered this and when I hung up I just had the feeling that the CM didn’t get it straight - although I tried to be as clear as possible. They have my dh’s name instead of dd’s. (he’s coming down 2 days later). Should I just ignore it? Or call and try to have it fixed? Should we just call her Neil?

The latest change to the reservation system is hosed.

When I went down in April, they couldn’t find me a check in EVEN though I had done the online check in already. They had my DWs name at the top so it was under her name and not mine. Same thing, she came in 2 days later.

As long as you have vouchers you should be ok.

What a headache. Similar situation happened to us in May, when the vouchers came they were only for DD and DS. When I called to get it straightened out they didn’t even have DH or I in the magical express system.:blink::eek: I did get it fixed, make sure you call the # in the voucher booklet.

It shouldn’t be a problem, but you may want to call and ask anyway. On our last trip the vouchers all came in my sisters name. No idea why…she was just one of 4 people on the reservation. We went ahead and used them and experienced no problems.

Apparently this is the norm.:wacko: It is frustrating when you spend 15 minutes on the phone trying to ensure that it’s right. I’ll give them a call in the morning…

[QUOTE=llama;1090034]The good news is our Magical Express vouchers came today - yay!!

The bad news is - they got the wrong name.

I must have spent 15 minutes on the phone when I ordered this and when I hung up I just had the feeling that the CM didn’t get it straight - although I tried to be as clear as possible. They have my dh’s name instead of dd’s. (he’s coming down 2 days later). Should I just ignore it? Or call and try to have it fixed? Should we just call her Neil?[/QUOTE]

How hard is it to misspell Llama Jr?? :whistling

I alway thought it was llamaette.

Actually I was in one of my southern phases - it was Llama-Jo-Dawn-Bobbie-Sue.

You could have tried Spanish… “Me llamo Llama.”

roflm*o!!!

You must have been speaking Canadian.

:huh::blink::laugh:

heehee:tongue:

PAHAHAHA…this must be it!

eh?..:huh: