January ADR's made

I am pretty excited:

Hoop Dee Doo
Cinderella’s Royal Table- lunch (with BBB beforehand:happy:)
Teppan Edo
Ohanas- dinner
Crystal Palace (early am)
Chef Mickey’s

We don’t have anything set for our AK day…I might switch Teppan Edo for Tusker or Yak and Yeti for that day.

I LOVE your choices!!! I have been to most of what you got and they are great. I love CM,CP and HDD. Have you been to any of your choices?

Making ADRs is always exciting. :happy:

Love that CP breakfast!

CP, Ohana and Teppan Edo are firsts! I am so excited!!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1091322]Making ADRs is always exciting. :happy:

Love that CP breakfast![/QUOTE]

I really enjoy the planning aspect of a Disney trip almost as much as the trip itself:biggrin:

Those are some YUMMY choices! Only one haven’t done is CP for breakfast but will be doing that on our trip. We’ve done CP for lunch and dinner and loved it so I’m sure breakfast is just as great.

Yummy choices!!! I agree, the planning part is so much fun. We still have a couple more ADRs to make. Just can’t decide what we want to do. Darn…this will make our planning last longer. heehee

Me too!! I am still working on our MNSSHP shirts and we leave in 8 days! Although, it is getting a tad stressful :wink:
Your ADRs look yummy!

[QUOTE=FairyGranmama;1091336]Me too!! I am still working on our MNSSHP shirts and we leave in 8 days! Although, it is getting a tad stressful :wink:
Your ADRs look yummy![/QUOTE]

8 DAYS:goofybounce: Take lot’s of pictures.

YUM! We were going to do Tusker, but decided not to. I hear it’s going to be a character lunch now too - if that sways your choice at all. I think it looks great, similar to Boma, right?

It always seems a little closer when you make those ADRs! Nice choices!