Jedi Training Acadamy gone wrong

I stumbled across this video clip while cruising the internets today.
It’s called “Little Girl Joins The Dark Side” and I had no idea what I would find.
What I found was the familiar view of the stage off to side of the entrance to Star Tours and a little girl interacting with Darth Vader and Mace Windu (I’m assuming it’s Mace Windu as he’s both bald and black, which describes Samuel L Jackson in character).
Let us not quibble that Anakin doesn’t become Darth Vader until after Palpatine kills Windu and all of the Jedi except Obi Wan and Yoda have been killed.

Watch for yourselves. It’s cute and funny.

Little Girl Joins The Dark SideVideo

“You want to join Darth Vader? OK, let me show you where the Sith Academy is”.
Great adlib!!

OK, it’s the semi familiar scene because if you look closely, you’ll see that this is Tomorrowland in Disneyland and not DHS.
The umbrellas and tables give it away.

That is funny!! She was serious about it too! LOL

Out of the mouth of babes…

That’s great! I love it! Thanks for sharing. :happy:

Oh they should have let her join . . . wonder where that kid is now :ph34r:

I saw that clip a while ago. I think it is just so funny.

Wonder what her parents are thinking… 10 years from now there may be TROUBLE! ROFL!
That is so cute!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1078962]Wonder what her parents are thinking… 10 years from now there may be TROUBLE! ROFL!
That is so cute![/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t worry too much.
I understand her midi-chlorian count isn’t that good and nowhere near Jedi standards.

We were talking about this at work the other day. This video was from DL. That’s not Mace Windu, lol, just a Jedi instructor. Disney keeps story lines :slight_smile: Kids actually do this a lot at DHS. It’s adorable.

They don’t keep them (the story lines) that well!
By the time Anakin Skywalker is converted into Darth Vader, all of the Jedi have been killed with the exception of Obi Wan, Yoda, and the infant Luke.
And the only Jedi that ever encountered Darth Maul are Obi Wan and Quigon.

That was so cute!! They should have let her fight the jedi dude instead lol.

Cute. The force is strong in this one…Darth should have played it up!

SSW!!! 4 days & counting!!!

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm."

And could ANYBODY blame her…we ALL know that the darkside has COOKIES!!!

I should be hanging around with Darth Vader and Chewy ~ stop by to say hi!

I would have totally joined the dark side too! lol girl after my own heart:wub:

You sound TORN between the good guys and the darkside also. :laugh:

Will look for you.

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;1079177]You sound TORN between the good guys and the darkside also. :laugh:

Will look for you.[/QUOTE]

LOL!! You don’t know the half of it! We all walk around with split personalities on SWW. For me, it depends on what color light saber I’m issued for the day…