Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk

Is it true that Jellyrolls has dueling pianos?

I heard this yesterday and was shocked! I LOVE DUELING PIANOS! I can’t believe I never knew this!

Thanks!

Lisa

Apparently so. I’ve ALWAYS wanted to go - but I always seem to fall asleep…so, you go and let us know how it is.

It’s true and it’s a lot of fun.

I don’t care if it’s Billy Joel and Elton John, I’m not a fan of “dueling pianos” acts.
Of course all of the acts I’ve worked with (and that includes the cast of Blazing Pianos on I Drive in 1995) have been those jokey okey lounge lizards in the mold if Bill Murray’s SNL piano bar singer.
Have I ever been inside Jellyroll’s or heard the performers there?
Of course not and I’m not telling anyone not to go and I’m not telling anyone it sucks.
I’m just saying it’s not for me. (And I’m not a dancer either so don’t ask me about Atlantic Dance Hall.)

Yep we went to Jellyrolls for the first time 2009 it was such fun get there early I would advise. I think i heard that Disney staff go there on a Thursday and let there hair down.

I think it cost $10 entry

lots of clips on youtube.

YouTube - Don’t Stop Believing - 06.21.09

JR is good for some light hearted fun while @ wdw. We went there in March on our adults only trip and had fun. It is not a kids place. I would recommend it. We wil do it again.

Its true and its great! I highly recommend it!

We enjoy it. Not every trip, but it is fun.

I keep suggesting dueling accordions, but … alas, it does not happen.

Lucky for me the Biergarten is near enough.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1062980]We enjoy it. Not every trip, but it is fun.

I keep suggesting dueling accordions, but … alas, it does not happen.

Lucky for me the Biergarten is near enough.[/QUOTE]

I had a concept called “Dueling Pistols” which could have been set up on Tom Sawyer Island, but they don’t like that either.

Dueling Tubas anyone?
How about Dueling Kazoos?

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1063024]Dueling Tubas anyone?
How about Dueling Kazoos?[/QUOTE]

This would depend - A tube of what?

I think this may become a “Must Do” on our next trip. Sounds like a unique experience.

Jellyrolls is a blast! Aside from the awesome dueling pianos, (on which the preformers play songs from Elvis to Kenny Rodgers to Lady Gaga) Jellyrolls has some of the best drink values!

I believe someone mentioned this already, but I recommended that you get there early as the place gets PACKED most nights.

Have fun!

[QUOTE=Jen;1063906]Jellyrolls is a blast! Aside from the awesome dueling pianos, (on which the preformers play songs from Elvis to Kenny Rodgers to Lady Gaga) Jellyrolls has some of the best drink values!

I believe someone mentioned this already, but I recommended that you get there early as the place gets PACKED most nights.

Have fun![/QUOTE]

… esp. if word gets out I’m in town.

I’m jus sayin

when you say early, what kind of time are you talking?

Last trip we went on a Thursday night and it was hard to get a table after 9:00.