Jellyrolls

Does anyone know what the dress code is for Jellyroll? I have searched and can’t find the info anywhere.

It’s casual. We have gone in exactly what we wore to the parks. You’ll see people in jeans, shorts, etc.
You will love it!!! Fun!

Definately Casual! I LOVE JELLYROLLS!

This might be obvious…where is this place? What do they serve? I do not remember this restaurant at DW.

Jellyrolls is a dualing piano bar on the boardwalk. It is so much fun!!! Can you tell, it is one of my favorite things to do in Disney?

Can you bring in the kids (11 and 12) (they would enjoy the dualing pianos) or is it 21 and over only? I hate not being able to “go out” at Disney…

No, definately not for the kids, although they would enjoy the pianos, it is definately an adult atmosphere! You must show ID (21 + to get in).Not even sure if they sell food, I think just the popcorn they typically give out!

Thanks for the info…we have one on Beale St here in Memphis that is more family/tourist oriented…oh, well! Sounds like fun…

[QUOTE=M5ward;964101]It’s casual. We have gone in exactly what we wore to the parks. You’ll see people in jeans, shorts, etc.
You will love it!!! Fun![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info…can’t wait to see what it is like

Jelly Rolls is a BLAST. However, if you don’t want to be surrounded by tons and tons of 21-23 yr. olds avoid Tuesday nights. It is unofficically cast memeber night. :slight_smile:

Have tons of fun!

Jelly Rolls is a lot of fun. It tends to not get busy until after 9 PM

Very fun for the 21+ crowd! We try to go every time we visit. Dueling pianos and very funny.

It is a fun place to go for an adult evening. They do have a cover charge too, so it’s probably not someplace you want to go just to check out for a few minutes. And do stick around for a while because the entertainment gets better the longer you watch.

This is true Deb, but at times I think it is related to the number of beers that I have had!

LOL I will remember that!

Ya know, I never thought of that Tim. :laugh:
It’s a distinct possibility, since that happens to me too.