JetBlue Sale

I just booked my flights for my end of March trip to Disney and saved $40 pp over what they were costing yesterday! It will be $169 R/T nonstop from Boston to Orlando on the exact flights we wanted. I am thrilled!

If anyone is looking for flights, you should check out JetBlue - the sale seems pretty good right now!

That is really good! I noticed some really good ding fares to Orlando today with SW, and we were able to get really good fares with NW for our trip. I am actually surprised with the fares.

[QUOTE=KarenWDWCP;936008]I just booked my flights for my end of March trip to Disney and saved $40 pp over what they were costing yesterday! It will be $169 R/T nonstop from Boston to Orlando on the exact flights we wanted. I am thrilled!

If anyone is looking for flights, you should check out JetBlue - the sale seems pretty good right now![/QUOTE]

Good prices I just wish we could go this year. We’ll just have to live it thru your trip

I was pretty surprised at the good fares. This will be the lowest fare I’ve paid from Boston in about 3 or 4 years. We got a great $139 R/T a couple of years back during free dining which was unbelievable!

We got great airfare for the end of March also, although I booked it right after the holidays. We got $154 r/t from Chicago to Orlando on American with the popular flight times that I wanted. I jumped on them because I haven’t seen fares that low from Chicago for years!