JetBlue Sale

I was just able to get flights for our late October trip to WDW for $199 per person roundtrip. JetBlue just started a new sale today. I have been checking for quite a while and this is the lowest it has been! I am very excited.

Looks like they are having lots of sale fares to Orlando as part of this sale so I hope someone else can get a good fare!

WOW that is a great price… have a great time and tell Mickey I’ll see him soon… lol

as the economy slows,once again the airlines are lowering fares …a friend of mine …originally got a 134 …fare then 120…now 99 …luckily on SWA so was able to rebook …

Looking at fares for DS on SW and they just keep getting higher. He is flying sat to sat. At this point, if they only check one bag and two carry ons, they can fly cheaper on united/us air with better flight times. I know SW has no baggage fees but to get a good price he would have to fly late in the day going down and leave at the crack of dawn coming home.

Wish jet blue flew out of philly.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1042044]Looking at fares for DS on SW and they just keep getting higher. He is flying sat to sat. At this point, if they only check one bag and two carry ons, they can fly cheaper on united/us air with better flight times. I know SW has no baggage fees but to get a good price he would have to fly late in the day going down and leave at the crack of dawn coming home.

Wish jet blue flew out of philly.[/QUOTE]

have you hooked up to DING,alot of the hidden SWA fares are in there…lately most of the lower fares are coming thru there

yup, got ding. I’ve seen a few dings for flights from phila to other Fl cities, but not orlando.

I don’t know - didn’t Jet Blue just crash over seas? No surviors?

:noo: what? :confused:

I thought I read of an air crash today. I only scanned the story.

That was an Airblue Jet that crashed in Pakistan today, not Jet Blue.