Jonas Brothers Book signing

“Burning Up” Book Signings from Coast To Coast

Wake up, Sleeping Beauty, and tell Goofy the news… On November 25 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (PST) the Jonas Brothers will be at Disneyland, autographing copies of Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers -(click the link for all the details.) Then, JB will be heading east to New York City for another book signing on November 28 at 3:00 PM at Barnes & Noble’s at 555 5th Avenue.

Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Events, Product Releases & Promotions - Disneyland - <i>Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers</i> Book Release and Signing

Will anyone be there on that day?

[QUOTE=timkelmom;905410]“Burning Up” Book Signings from Coast To Coast

Wake up, Sleeping Beauty, and tell Goofy the news… On November 25 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM (PST) the Jonas Brothers will be at Disneyland, autographing copies of Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers -(click the link for all the details.) Then, JB will be heading east to New York City for another book signing on November 28 at 3:00 PM at Barnes & Noble’s at 555 5th Avenue.

Walt Disney Parks & Resorts - Events, Product Releases & Promotions - Disneyland - <i>Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers</i> Book Release and Signing

Will anyone be there on that day?[/QUOTE]

OMG! We will be in the City that day . . . we are going to a dress fitting for a wedding . . . I think we will be in that area too . . . but I am SURE there will be a line starting the day before . . . :laugh::laugh:

Im totally going to the ny one<3333

They wrote a book??? are you serious??? LOL

That’s sounds like a fun day. Why can’t they go to wdw? My husband would kill me if I flew out to cali just to see the joanas bros

Nevermind… I didn’t see the nyc one. Hmmmmmmm

I’m glad to see some may be able to make it. I’m thinking this book may make a nice gift for DD. Signed would be even better, but there’s no way I can get to either location.

I did not see the NYC one either. That is DD’s birthday, She would LOVE to go.

Wellll, maybe you should take her :happy:. I’ll bet it will be a crazy scene.

I would love to take her but I have not been able to find out any information on it.