June ADRs

Ok, here is what I have picked out for June. Let me know what y’all think.

6/12 Kona Cafe 6:00 pm
6/13 Le Cellier 6:00 pm
6/14 1900 Park Fare 8:00 am (character breakfast)
6/15 Yak & Yeti 5:30 emh night @ AK
6/16 Boma 6:00 pm
6/17 Brown Derby 6:00 Fantasmic Dinner Package

My kids will be 12 and 8, do you think they will like these places? I am gonna call this morning and try to get these times, wish me luck.

Sounds great! Actually those are quite a few of the ones I want to make for our June trip! :smile:

Those sound good, good luck getting your times!

I have now been on hold for 20 mins… Guess everyone is trying to get their times…

I think your plans look good, you have a lot of great restaurants on your list.

Yummy!!! :happy:

I think that the new system takes longer to make the reservations, but it is due to the computer searching for your place to eat… I was on hold/making my reservations for about an hour… It will be worth it when we get there…

I couldn’t think of a better breakfast for my birthday than 1900 Park Fare.
I’m not too keen on 8 AM though.
Oh wait, these are your plans.:laugh:
You’d better nail down that le Cellier quickly though!

Ok, I have it! I had to change a few things, so here is the updated list:

6/12 Kona Cafe 6:15
6/13 Le Cellier 11:55 Lunch
6/14 1900 Park Fare 8:00 am
6/15 Yak & Yeti 5:30
6/16 Mama Melmose 6:20
6/17 Boma 7:15

There were a few changes, but overall I am happy. I didn’t realize they do not do fantasmic every night.

Very good choices! We’re probably doing 1900 Park Fare for the first time this trip.

I’ll tell you, I’m, getting really sick and tired of not being able to get reservations at le Cellier, or being forced to eat early lunch instead of dinner (in the unlikely event that you can get a reservation at all)!
We ate there once in 2004 and at the time we felt it was over rated. Sadly, we have been unable to even get a reservation since then to even see how much improvement there has been.
I’m on hold right now and I’m worried that because I haven’t booked my room for June 14-16.

And now I’ve finished that call.
I was allowed to book Chef Mickey’s for breakfast on June 16 and nothing else because the 90 day window for June 14 doesn’t open until tomorrow. I think they are still allowing 180 days for CM, but not making a big thing about letting people know.
The CM I talked to was however, fairly confident that I will be able to get my reservation for le Cellier on the 15th.

Let me tell you what happened to me today… I called and was trying to get my dining ressies. This morning I had to finally hang up b/c I sat there for 20 plus minutes on hold and I had to get ready for church. No biggie, I thought I would just call after lunch. I tried after lunch and going through all the automated questions, I finally get a CM who couldn’t find my reservation. I take that back he found my reservation, of course it had my DH and Dkids, but the woman on the reservation was Debra!?! They had a diff address and ph number and email addy. I said NO, I am not Debra, I am NIKKI. So the dining had to switch me back to reservations and going through the automated questions again…I finally got it all switched to the right info. Then I had to go back through the automated stuff and was able to set up my dining adr’s.

Soundgod, hope you get your ressies for Le Cellier.

[QUOTE=babets;944598]
Soundgod, hope you get your ressies for Le Cellier.[/QUOTE]

I will, or I won’t. It’s really quite binary.

Wow, this is a lot of dining craziness. What is going on with all thes lost reservations under wrong names, etc? It’s making me nervous to make ADRs in 9 days. :pinch:

[QUOTE=babets;944235]Ok, here is what I have picked out for June. Let me know what y’all think.

6/12 Kona Cafe 6:00 pm
6/13 Le Cellier 6:00 pm
6/14 1900 Park Fare 8:00 am (character breakfast)
6/15 Yak & Yeti 5:30 emh night @ AK
6/16 Boma 6:00 pm
6/17 Brown Derby 6:00 Fantasmic Dinner Package

My kids will be 12 and 8, do you think they will like these places? I am gonna call this morning and try to get these times, wish me luck.[/QUOTE]

I am so jealous we tried to get reservations @ Le Cellier and we couldn’t and we are going the same time you are. This totally sucks!:angry:

Great choices all sounds yummy delicious to me!!

This whole ADR process is frustrating!!! I got disconnected after 4 times on hold for approximately 30 minutes each time!! Finally got through the next day and it took 95 minutes to make 10 days of ressies. Although the message playing while on hold said that you can book your entire stay- that is not true!! It would not let me past my 90 days plus 10. Soooooooooo, the next day I called back for our 11th day and got LeCellier for 6pm. I waited 2 days to call back for the 12th and 13th days and the CM was really rude and would not let me make them because we would have to be checking in on the 10th—we are checking in the 7th!!! So, i hung up and called back and got the same CM!!! I told her I did not understand how someone arriving on the 10th could make a ressie but that I could not make one when I arrived on the 7th!!! Her answer (yeah, get this!!)–you would have to check out and recheck in on the 10th to be 90 days out!! WHAT!! So, finally she agreed to try and low and behold- my ressies were made!!! I had asked several times to speak to a manager and she kept telling me that one was not available!!
Sorry for the long story…as you can tell I am still a little bent out of shape with the whole process!!:laugh:

By the way here’s what I’m hoping for:

June 14 - Citrico’s 7:00 PM (I’m going to wait until tomorrow and make all three reservations at once instead of calling two days in a row, well three. I had to call yesterday to make reservations for next month)
June 15 - 1900 Park Fare 10:00 AM
le Cellier 7:00 PM
June 16 - Chef Mickey’s 11:10 AM (This is confirmed)

Not quite sure what time we’re leaving on the 16th, but I’m guessing we’ll be having a very late lunch at Fulton’s.

donaldschick, I had to settle for lunch at Le Cellier instead of dinner. It better be worth the hype. I have never ate there.

It depends…you know what kinds of food your kids enjoy and I am certain you looked at the menus on allears. The only one I think might be a miss is the Brown Cerby. The food is wondeful, but the atmosphere is lost on kids in my opinion…heck it was to fancy for me…lol