Jungle Cruise Rehab

I just saw online that the Jungle Cruise will be closed for rehab from 8/13-9/30. i know it needs the rehab, but I’m a little disappointed. i know its corny, but I like to ride it every trip.:frown:

I believe I read somewhere (it may have been on here–try searching?) that they are enhancing the waiting area of the ride. They are putting in things to see and do to keep everyone occupied while winding your way around the waiting line…

Unfortunately there is usually at least one ride down for rehab during the less crowded times of the year. Sorry that your favorite is the one this trip…

On the up side - it will be all spankin new when I get there in October.

I hate that you are disappointed, but it really needs a “refresh”…just think how much more awesome it will be next time and now you already have your excuse to book again fast…:laugh:

It’s not a big deal – certainly there are rides I like more, and I’ll still have a great time. It definitely needs any TLC it can get. I’ll just miss it a little while I’m there.

I know what you mean it is one of the must dues on every one of our family’s trips. I have seen a lot of attractions closed over the years, but by far the worst was the year we stayed at the Yacht Club and Stormaway Bay was closed ! ! !

I am sure you will have a wonderful trip none the less!

-Harry

We may get in we are there
until october 2

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1133957]I know what you mean it is one of the must dues on every one of our family’s trips. I have seen a lot of attractions closed over the years, but by far the worst was the year we stayed at the Yacht Club and Stormaway Bay was closed ! ! !

I am sure you will have a wonderful trip none the less!

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’ll have a great trip. It’s funny because I’ve been on many trips over the years, and I’ve been fortunate that none of the “classic” MK attractions have never been closed while I was there. So I guess it was due to happen sooner or later. It’s really nothing to complain about, of course. Thanks for the good thought!

So they are finally getting around to the Jungle Cruise Stitch overlay!

I heard it was going to be the first test of Avatarland :blow:

(tap out) you win.

Noooooooooooooooooo :ohmy::ohmy::crying:

:laugh:

I understand this is going to be the trend. Time wasters to amuse guests waiting for a long time.

I’m in: Well Stitch and the Na’vi are both blue.

I’m out.