Just 1 more day and i still need help/advice please

I have 1 more day till I book my ADR’s and i am scrambling now, i don’t know what i want to do, i def. want char. meals, my kids still need that little stimulation to sit down and eat…
I only know 3 places i want to eat, CRT for DD’s 5th bday (hoping to get what i want) and Akershus the princess story book breakfast
I also want Trex (I know its not on the dining plan, but i need something for the boys)
so since CRT takes 2 credits I can now only book 3 or 4 more if i have my math right… (dates r 3/6 to 3/13(checking out)
2 for CRT and 1 for Akershus
I want to try different places now
I’ve done Ohana, and chef mickey 2x and playhouse disney and crystal palace…

The bad thing is i have no itinerary set up, i usually do what ever the dining ressies r for that day (providing they are in the park) if they are not in the park then its what ever we feel like doing, i know dangerous, right?

ok sorry i rambled enough, any takers!?!?!

My boys love Boma. It’s buffet style, without the buffet tastes. The food is awesome. Also, the chef is great talking to people. I looked over one time, and he had my teenage boys laughing so hard.

How about
Coral Reef EPCOT
50’s Prime Time MGM

Check out Allears they have all the places listed for dining

[QUOTE=brit;1001302]How about
Coral Reef EPCOT
50’s Prime Time MGM

Check out Allears they have all the places listed for dining[/QUOTE]

i’ve been looking at allears, thank you!!!
this is what i came up with so far…

day 1 Trex (a must for the boys) (lunch)
day 2 Cape May breakfast (appr. travel time 45 mins) ??
day 3 Crystal Palace Dinner
day 4 either Sci-Fi or 50’s cafe (I did the 50’s before loved it but its been 3 years so i am willing to go back but how is Sci-Fi for the kids? would they like it? better then 50’s?
day 5 Akershus Breakfast (this is a must)
day 6 CRT (this is a must) nicoles bday breakfast
day 7 1900 park Breakfast (appr. travel time 49 mins.) ???

now i did CP once before, but joey was not born, and i did H & V already, joey was ok with it…so i am not sure if i should do them both again or not

i’m checking other places but the travel times are nuts, lol and i rather do breakfast this way i don’t have to leave a park if i book outside the park, kwim?

Are you looking for another character meal? How about breakfast with Donald in AK at Tusker House?
Perhaps dinner in The Land with Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy at Garden Grill?

[QUOTE=timkelmom;1001305]Are you looking for another character meal? How about breakfast with Donald in AK at Tusker House?
Perhaps dinner in The Land with Chip, Dale, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy at Garden Grill?[/QUOTE]

well i did tusker before, thank you, and i am booking so many breakfast that i was trying to do a lunch or dinner…
i am going to epcot 1 day so i am not sure DH would want to go back again, we really don’t spend too much time in epcot, thank you for your input, i was thinking of garden grill to, i am so torn!!!

another good web site is wdwinfo.com
Good luck. I can’t wait till I’m at that point…so exsiting!

Have you tried Hoop Dee Doo? It’s 2 credits but my family loves it. You could pay OOP for a breakfast during your trip to make up for the extra credit HDD would take.

I’m not a big fan of Sci Fi Cafe better off elsewhere