Just a little humor to start your day!

Saw this on FB and had to laugh…Love it!
Have you seen any fun license plates or bumper stickers lately?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very cute! I should have thought of that:glare:

Really good!

I want it!:laugh:

I have one of the plates from Haunted Mansion that says DOOMBUGGY on it. I used to put it on my Grand Prix for shows, people got a kick out of it and it became the official nickname for the car.

One show I forgot to change it before I left and I didn’t even make it two blocks when one of the cops directing traffic flagged me down. We both had a good laugh and I changed the plate right on the side of the road. And of course, he was a WDW fan as well!

-Harry

I am not that clever! Very cute!

When I had my Avalanche, my plate read: 1 LV WDW. Use to have people on the highway snapping pictures of it. (I miss that plate…and my truck!!!)

Finally got an Avy last year, I love it even more then my ol’ Tahoe, except when I stop for gas :eek: :blow: :eek: :blink:

—saw a license plate this evening, but couldn’t take a picture and survive the demolition derby called rush hour—but it said

LVEPCOT

of course it could be Leave not Love but----

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1110592]I have one of the plates from Haunted Mansion that says DOOMBUGGY on it. …One show I forgot to change it before I left and I didn’t even make it two blocks when one of the cops directing traffic flagged me down. We both had a good laugh and I changed the plate right on the side of the road. And of course, he was a WDW fan as well!

-Harry[/QUOTE]

LOL!

Have not seen it in a while but there is a Jeep with MICKEY plates around town.

I have toyed with the HtdMsn or something like that. It is so expensive for vanity plates though. So far I just have a hitchiking ghost vinyl sticker.

I get excited just seeing Disney antenna toppers! Doesn’t have to even be a plate. LOL!

I vote for LOVE EPCOT!!!
Wonder if non Disney people get these? Lol!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1110630]LOL!

Have not seen it in a while but there is a Jeep with MICKEY plates around town.

I have toyed with the HtdMsn or something like that. It is so expensive for vanity plates though. So far I just have a hitchiking ghost vinyl sticker.

I get excited just seeing Disney antenna toppers! Doesn’t have to even be a plate. LOL![/QUOTE]

…we have a good collection of antenna toppers here, but unfortunately our cars switched to those fat little post antenna a number of years ago…I haven’t been able to use one for 7 years now…we tried cutting the hole bigger but then it wouldn’t grip and stay on…:frowning:

I don’t want mine wrecked so I use velcro and have them in the back window of my CRV. There is a little ledge that I attached the velcro to and the put some on the bottoms of the toppers. Works great!
I switch them once in a while. Have the Mickey ghost usually but occasionally put in my Mickey pirate!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1110635]I don’t want mine wrecked so I use velcro and have them in the back window of my CRV. There is a little ledge that I attached the velcro to and the put some on the bottoms of the toppers. Works great!
I switch them once in a while. Have the Mickey ghost usually but occasionally put in my Mickey pirate![/QUOTE]

…what a great idea…I wish I had a place to do this in my SUV…

That’s too funny. My license plate isn’t that creative, its just my last name which a lot of my friends actually call me verses my first name. It says RNDTREE.

I was going to get vanity plates until I went to the BMV and found out the price was going up to nearly $100 a year!:eek: Surprisingly, mine was not going to be a Disney plate but FOXZOO. Life with my kids is like a zoo alright!

Not sure what our vanity plates run, but if you include a number in the plate, its not considered vanity. So in Illinois, you could do FOXZO0 (the O as a zero) and it would be standard prices. But, then again, our standard plates are $106 a year.

The plate for my Grand Prix was one of the “Route 66” special plates with GP67 on it and I want to say the renewal was $160.00. I was really happy about not having to shell that out again!

-Harry