[QUOTE=jo-jo;984801]I’ve been looking at flights for dec 5 thru the 17 from phila. For a while now the morning flight had been 147 on the 5th, yesterday it dropped to 99. We booked it.
We only booked the outbound flight. I’m going to wait a few more weeks to book the return flight. I know it’s a gamble, but if I book too early and then there is a ding, I don’t have a way to use the credit. I don’t have a trip within 12 months of booking planned. Our next trip would be late sept 2010. So I will wait till then to book, unless there is a ding on the outbound flight and I’ll use that credit toward the return flight.
And if my planning turns out really bad, we could always cut back a day for a better fare. :eek: We ARE going for 12 days, then next year, probably 10 days sept, and 8 days dec. So that would be 30 days from one AP.[/QUOTE]
Just an idea…if the fare does drop you can always get the credit and then give it to someone else flying within the time frame. My friend and I are always swaping credits. Each time before we book a trip we call to see if anyone has a credit, then we just give the other person the cash. As long as you have the code and person’s name anyone can use the credit.