Just a train

a friend was by here yesterday with her husband …she had went to WDW as a child and wants to take her child and husband (I recommended Mouseketrips of course) …but we both stood there …our mouths open when her husband called the monorail “just a train” … she and I were talking about the monorail and I had asked had she ever rode in the front … her DH said “whats the big deal? its just a train” eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Well it is just a train…a really really cool train. :mickey:

Ohhh tigger … how can you say that !!! thats like calling SSE “that big golf ball thing” lol your almost at 1000 post!!!

NO!!! THE MONORAIL IS HALF THE FUN OF DISNEY!
Haha I am such a freak I memorized the line the woman says on it, even in Spanish! lol

I like it when, the day after Iarrive, I always go to MK, and for the first monnorail ride my fam likes to ask for the pilot seat, and I am leaning on the cushions looking out the huge window, and I see the castle in the distance under the morning sunlight… :crying: ok I am getting sappy again!:blush:

It is so fun to watch the monorail roam the whole park when you wait for it at the station. Once it was late, and I could see it passing through the whole kingdom it was SO cool!

and the Titanic was just a boat…wait a minute thight might not be a good example.

Just like this:

It’s just a train and the SSE is just a really big golf ball thing…

man stuff like that drives us nuts doesn’t it :mickey:

…on and my favorite. Disney is just a theme park.

lol! Now that one makes me cringe! If you wanted, I could repeat my memorized Walt Disney book report from the 4th grade (that report is what made me start to turn into a Disney freak- I really respected his work and determintation.), but I will save you the boredom. lol But, really, some people just don’t understand!

The way I look at it is they aren’t take up space in line :laugh:

The way I look at it is they aren’t take up space in line

Haha Lmao at that one! But, yes! THEY DON’T DESERVE IT! I must say, though, most of my friends are either going to Disney, too, or worship it anyway. Half of them count down with me just so they can get a postcard! One of my friends has a collection of them- I think I have rubbed off on her!

Wait a second…The monorail is “Disney’s highway in the sky” not just a train (but technically it is a train…a really really cool train).

1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST! 1000 POST!

congratulations on 1000.

Thanks I feel like I have done this before :laugh:

Just a train??? OMG! See that’s the difference between a disney lover and a casual disney do-er…that is not just a train. It’s transportation that takes you to the magic. Heck it’s an attraction all of it’s own. Sitting up front last trip made me giggle like a school girl…lol Just a train…sheesh.,

Haha so true! As I stated before, I am so sappy and teary-eyed when I sit in the front seat on the way to MK. Heck if I am this bad at 13, I would hate to see what I will be like when I am older!

Are you calling me casual?! :mickey:

Honey, I’m 31 and I get sappier with age…lol it’s great! I still cry when I see the castle and I still get goosbumps when I see my favorite characters. It’s why we all go back right? For the effect it has on us. I do not know of another place that turns back the clock and makes me feel like a giggly little girl like WDW…I’m so thankful for that. :flowers: :heart:

oh wow great way to look at it!!! as for Disney being “just a theme park” … I shudder … since there are none that compare!!!

Disney is more than just a theme park! It’s my REBELLION!

(bounce Tigger)

Erin,

That has to be the worst bounce I’ve seen…I hope you didn’t hurt yourself.

Well, I’m not a Tigger! What do you expect? Erins don’t bounce that well…