Just an opinion

does anyone see the division inside the disney movies,the very highly budgeted john carter gets a march 9 opening and the new pixar movie gets a summer opening date,I was told a couple of years ago that there is internal battle amongst some of the old disney movie people and the pixar group,the budget for john carter is at least 250mil if not more and even though it might do fine,it is much easier to hit those numbers in the summer and holiday months…any opinons just asking or any info

I know that there has always been a pattern with when the movies come out, for at least the last 10 years. I have seen a movie come out, within 6 months the video comes out, and it repeats…

The summer movie comes out on DVD in time for Christmas, every year…

I could see this being a division, and it probably makes sense to make the most expensive movie come out in the summer. However, it does not have to be a Pixar movie every single time…

I wonder what is coming out in the summer then.

[QUOTE=hanwill;1102764]I know that there has always been a pattern with when the movies come out, for at least the last 10 years. I have seen a movie come out, within 6 months the video comes out, and it repeats…

The summer movie comes out on DVD in time for Christmas, every year…

I could see this being a division, and it probably makes sense to make the most expensive movie come out in the summer. However, it does not have to be a Pixar movie every single time…

I wonder what is coming out in the summer then.[/QUOTE]

pixar BRAVE in june…john carter in march budget for john carter,is minimum 250 mil,that is my question MARCH?really

I think it is a pattern, there is always something coming out then… I wonder what they really think of it…