Just booked 3 Days at Pop with Free Dining

Just booked a 3 day stay at Pop during Easter week with Free Dining. DH wasn’t too thrilled with 2 quick service meals a day, so we upgraded to the basic dining plan…gotta have at least one sit down meal a day. I booked our dining online late last night and was able to get Beirgarten, Crystal Palace and Kona Cafe dinner reservations all at or around 6:00 pmish. I sat down at the kitchen table this morning and told the kids that dad and I were talking about our upcoming vacation…the smiles started to take over their faces…and we decided that we were going to WDW for 3 days instead of 2 and we were going to stay at POP instead of off property and we’d also get to go to Typhoon Lagoon one day…well, needless to say, they were EXTREMELY OVERJOYED!!:mickey:

That is great news!

Yeah yeah! Awesome :biggrin:

That’s great! Good for you guys. :slight_smile:

I did some quick juggling and it looks like we’re going to use the Free Quick Service Pin we received the first week of June… We’re going to upgrade to basic dining too, the price just can’t be beat and looking I really don’t think I’ll be able to beat it… So we won’t be waiting as long as we thought to go back this year!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!

Good for you! Congrats & have fun.

What is the cost to upgrade from Free Dining to Regular?

I have Free Regular from the bounceback offer and thought about upgrading but wasn’t sure how they price it. :slight_smile:

Awesome have a wonderful time :laugh:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022535]What is the cost to upgrade from Free Dining to Regular?

I have Free Regular from the bounceback offer and thought about upgrading but wasn’t sure how they price it. :)[/QUOTE]

The difference between free quick svc and basic dining was $108.

My parents are snow-birds and spend their winters in FL so we usually don’t see them at all Oct-May. This morning I received a call from my parents asking if they could join us during our WDW part of our Easter Break Vacation…of course I said yes (I had asked them earlier and they said no). My kids are very excited to do WDW with grammie and grandpa. I did have to do some fanagelling with our dining reservations but am happy to say that I was still able to get good choices for the 6 of us for dinner all around 6:00pmish.

Epcot on Thursday with dinner at Beirgarten
MK on Friday with dinner at Kona
Typhoon Lagoon on Saturday with dinner at Raglan Road

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1022535]What is the cost to upgrade from Free Dining to Regular?

I have Free Regular from the bounceback offer and thought about upgrading but wasn’t sure how they price it. :)[/QUOTE]

We upgraded from regular to deluxe last year. It cost us about $25 per person, per day plus tips. It was nice but ALOT of food. We did signature dining for 2 credits a few times so we did get to experiance the dinner shows, were we would not have paid the price out of pocket for those. Hindsight we would have upgraded resort instead of food, as far as the deluxe plan goes. Upgrading quick serve to regular, all for that though.