Just booked at CBR! Which building?

Hi everyone,
We just booked an impromptu vacation. We are staying at CBR and do not know which building to request at check in. Last time we had a rental car so it did not matter much. We would like a room close to the food and bus.

The rooms were going quick, we originally wanted POR or POFQ. This was our third choice. I just have to find the money to pay for it.:laugh:

[QUOTE=Tor2ga;922549]Hi everyone,
We just booked an impromptu vacation. We are staying at CBR and do not know which building to request at check in. Last time we had a rental car so it did not matter much. We would like a room close to the food and bus.

The rooms were going quick, we originally wanted POR or POFQ. This was our third choice. I just have to find the money to pay for it.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

I’m so excited for you, this is our favorite Moderate and the best part; they just refurbished to pool. We stayed in Martinique building 25; it was close to Old Port Royale, the main pool and a bus stop. Have fun on your trip.

Here’s a link to a map of the resrot:

http://http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/cbrmap.htm

Tor2ga, we liked the Jamaica building, and the Aruba building woudl be just as nice. You are close to the pool, Old Port Royale, and you can see some fireworks from the parking lot! Terrific.

We like Jamaica at CBR. I believe it’s preferred so you have to pay a little more but it’s worth it.

I’ve never really requested a building, I’ve always taken whatever they’ve given me. :laugh:

My DDs and I :heart: this moderate . . . it is B I G, but it has a lot to offer.

The pepper market is great with all the selections . . . and the pool is fun too! I :heart: the Sangria at the pool bar . . . yum!!

Since the grounds are so beautiful, as long as you can walk without a problem . . . it’s kinda nice to take a stroll to the pool or food court. It helps you to slow down and relax!

ENJOY!! :happy:

That’s where we stayed in December and we loved it!!!

We were in Jamica, and it was such a lovely, peaceful walk over the bridge to the main pool and food court.

Aruba is about the mirror image of Jamica, and I would have been very happy to stay there as well.

Oh, and we did not pay extra-I think that Martinique is preferred.

Yes, Martinique is preferred. I forgot to mention that.